+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Norwich City Post Match Thoughts

Birmingham winning is better for us as we have 2 games in hand over them.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    Birmingham winning is better for us as we have 2 games in hand over them.
    A draw would have been better but yes I thought Brum winning was next best for us as they aren't very good so are still likely to struggle.
    Even Krankier thinks they,re rubbish

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    Last 2 0-1 defeats he’s been a great save and a crossbar away from scoring a couple of worldies. Especially the volley today.

Can you say that about Wing, Barlaser or Crooks?
    Crooks had one blocked pretty much on the line today, guaranteed goal otherwise and his general link up play has been alright to me. He has the ability to have that extra second and look up, play passes around corners etc. Dan has spent the last couple of games just running around like a headless chicken, not his game but a result of the opposition's quality in said area. Wing gets about and can seem a little rash, his shots never seem to go on target which is worrying but he does look in better nick than Wiles atm. Just fitter. Our midfield in general has been run ragged the last couple of games, they miss the dynamo thay is Lindsay.

Hope Crooks is ok, that could've been serious

Slightly disappointed we didn’t get a point in end, we bloody need to know how to finish
    If Wiles attempt had gone in (unlucky) it would’ve been a contender for goal of month against a very good keeper
    Thought it was harsh to yellow card Icky, not sure how he’s suppose to lob his foot off when he gets ball

They score from a very good dummy but our defence in the first half were asleep, ball watching and having blinkers on when it came to man marking or at least know where they were.

Thought Ladapo did ok when he came on, maybe a start needed for him

Apart from the odd mistakes (imo) I thought officials did ok

Disallowed goal? I thought that was down to Barlaser tugging at keepers arm

Oh and we really need to train more on controlling the ball
    Last edited by millertop; 20-02-2021 at 07:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Thought we could have had a point today. We were never gonna realistically get owt from the last 2 games, its the games against the lower and mid table sides which will define our fate this season. Losing to Cardiff was a big blow.

The results didnt go for us today but the pigs losing was probably better for us than them winning as they have played less games than Brum and have a better gd.

The Cov result was the severest blow and it just shows how much Brentford rely on toss pot Toney up front. Fortunately he only has a one game suspension so should be back for their game against Brum next week. Surely Brentford wont be so abject again against lower placed teams.

MOM today was Robertson. Cool and calm read the game well and passed the ball well. Goose at fault for goal. Lets hope Tree is ok for Tues because only the Smudge/ tree partnership will give us any chance of staying up.

Hirst is a total waste of Money. We would have been better keeping Kayode.
    Agree that Robertson's contribution was immense today. In fact, was it not Robertson's headed goal that was disallowed - I think because the keeper was held back/impeded by another of our players on the goal line. Plus, he blocked a couple of goal-bound shots from Norwich which would have increased their score.
    Last edited by beekay43; 20-02-2021 at 07:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by beekay43 View Post
    Agree that Robertson's contribution was immense today. In fact, was it not Robertson's headed goal that was disallowed - I think because the keeper was held back/impeded by another of our players on the goal line.
    I love that Robertson takes a touch, has a second to not panic and shank it anywhere, and more often than not he then passes comfortably to a teammate. I feel at ease when he gets it because he has that extra bit to take a moment. Best CB by far, hopefully keeps fit finally

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    On his way to Sheff Utd when next transfer window starts
    I heard Ladapo going to Derby in summer

There’s always Rumours

Warne to Anfield

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I heard Ladapo going to Derby in summer

There’s always Rumours
    Does he know that Derby hasn't a seaside, but compensate with plenty of sand on their pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    A draw would have been better but yes I thought Brum winning was next best for us as they aren't very good so are still likely to struggle.
    Even Krankier thinks they,re rubbish
    I was basing it on the fact they did win.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast