Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 67

Thread: Where's This Going ?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    18,162

    Where's This Going ?

    We are living in unprecedented times and the Championship is more mental this season than I can remember .

    Do I think we are good enough for the top 6 ? , absolutely not .

    That's not to say we can't give it a good go though does it .

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    8,426
    Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    We are living in unprecedented times and the Championship is more mental this season than I can remember .

    Do I think we are good enough for the top 6 ? , absolutely not .

    That's not to say we can't give it a good go though does it .

    Agree. We are a good side and improving. The spirit certainly looks to be there. Old cliche- let's tek it one game at a time.

    We laik Stoke midweek who are on a decent run themselves and they will fancy a late push for the top 6. Could be a good gauge this as to what's required in the run in. Heart says yes we can challenge, head sez no we ent quite enough. Gonna be interesting though that's for sure.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    8,426
    Bournemouth and Reading can hear the thundering hooves coming up behind um

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    18,162
    Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Bournemouth and Reading can hear the thundering hooves coming up behind um
    PMSL

    # Look in to their eyes #

    Tell them they can't make the top 6 .

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,196
    Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    We are living in unprecedented times and the Championship is more mental this season than I can remember .

    Do I think we are good enough for the top 6 ? , absolutely not .

    That's not to say we can't give it a good go though does it .
    We were a brilliant side last season !!!
    And all these football pundits are saying Barnsley is a different team.
    NO WE ARE NOT.

    Basically we have the same set of lads - but they are getting more experience.
    Plus there has been a bit of icing added to the cake.

    Again ..... congratulations to the directors and recruitment team.

    Brick by brick.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    18,162
    Two bloody horrible teams coming to Oakwell in the next 7 days .

    Let's see where we are at 5pm next setday .

    We could be 6th or 14th .

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,054
    Hopefully onwards and upwards Animal

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    14,706
    Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    PMSL

    # Look in to their eyes #

    Tell them they can't make the top 6 .
    Enjoy mocking the Covid NHS piece on TV Animal. I am surprised at you doing that.

    Well done to BFC beating managerless Bristol inflicting a seventh successive defeat on them. Michelle said were devoid of any confidence. The Morris goal was a classic I admit.

    My highlight today was 40 year old James Coppinger scoring for Donny in the kit he and his kids had designed, That is proper football

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    14,706
    Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    PMSL

    # Look in to their eyes #

    Tell them they can't make the top 6 .
    Having reflected on this appalling post I have come to the conclusion that this board has changed beyond recognition from the one I joined a decade ago. The days of Ruthyn, Kazzie etc are long gone, the humour and the lack of points scoring.
    I wish all good luck and good health in the future.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    18,162
    Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Having reflected on this appalling post I have come to the conclusion that this board has changed beyond recognition from the one I joined a decade ago. The days of Ruthyn, Kazzie etc are long gone, the humour and the lack of points scoring.
    I wish all good luck and good health in the future.
    It's not the board that's changed it's unfortunately your good self in my opinion SB .

    Good luck and good health to you in the future .

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •