+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Championship Games Affecting the Millers, Fri 26th, Sat 27th, Sun 28th February

Championship Games Affecting the Millers, Fri 26th, Sat 27th, Sun 28th February

Championship games affecting the Millers, Fri 26th, Sat 27th, Sun 28th February 2021
    Games starred affecting the Millers.

Friday 26th February

Derby County............versus...........Notts Forest ... ** 6 pointer

Saturday 27th February

Bournemouth............versus...........Watford
    Barnsley...................versus...........Millwa ll
    Birmingham..............versus...........Q.P.R.... ... ** 6 pointer
    Blackburn.................versus...........Coventr y... *
    Brentford..................versus...........Stoke City
    Luton Town...............versus...........Sheffield Wed.. ** 6 pointer
    Middlesbrough...........versus...........Cardiff City.... Neal Warnock v Mick McCarthy
    Preston N.E...............versus...........Huddersfield.. *
    Millers......................versus............Rea ding
    Swansea...................versus...........Bristol City

Sunday 28th February

Wycombe.................versus............Norwich City *
    Last edited by Ericsladkilnhurst; 20-02-2021 at 09:04 PM.

Bump

QPR are the form team in the league right now so keep if going you R's! Go on Luton as well, why not. Are they generally strong at home? They are mid table but I don't ever really pay them much attention, probably for that reason

I think we can forget Forest and Derby as relegation rivals.
    Both climbing the league with regular victories

I doubt if Derby, Forest, Luton or QPR consider their games 6 pointers, more like (on the last two at least) us having preferred winners. I think the relegated 3 will come from the current bottom 6 with maybe one more joining the fray. Looked like that one more might be Bristol City but more likely to be Blackburn on current form.

I have seen Reading reports that Meite might be available for them on Saturday.
    Although I wish the lad no ill, it’s typical that they recover just in time to play us. Swift is definitely out though. Just hope we can get Lindsay fit soon as he is key for us in the engine room.

On the subject of Reading I hear that Mick Gooding is a summariser for BBC Berkshire. Speaking about key midfielders this lad was great for us and our opponents Reading. He played 258 games for us between 1979 and 1987 scoring 43 goals and played 314 times for Reading between 1989 and 1997 scoring 26 goals. #onceaMiller

Derby County fans believe , Wayne Rooney is trying to wind up Nottingham Forest, by referring to them has Notts Forest, this name is known to irk the faithful from the City Ground.
    The name Notts was taken by Notts County, the other side of the river Trent, so the City ground club, are Nottingham Forest.

Yet when I post anything on Millers Mad, i normally put Notts Forest.

We have Derby County v Nottingham Forest tonight.

Forest played 32 games, in 16th place, on 39 points, with goal difference -4

Derby played 31 games, in 18th place, on 37 points, with goal difference -8

Personally I would rather Nottingham Forest win, to keep Derby within touching distance for the Millers.

Get in Derby 0-1 Nottingham Forest

James Garner scored, I knew him has Maverick

Forest 1-0 up. GK howler but I think there's a Q of offside again gone in Forest's favour in the build up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast