+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Todays game

Todays game

I hope we have a go from the start and try to rattle them. This is all about keeping the momentum going of the the last two weeks. Logic states we will get beat but I hope not. Take a point right now.
    A cheeky wee prediction:-
    Rankers player will commit a red card offence and stay on the park with a yellow. Said player will be offered a two match ban later.
    If needed, due to time running out, Rankers will get a penalty to win the game.
    United will be denied a stonewall penalty if it means Rankers won't win.
    United will be down to ten men early on, to allow an easier game for Rankers.

Score:- Rankers 2--0 United (Head)
    Rankers 1-1 United (Heart)

They will unfortunately take 4 off us. Callum Butcher is making his 100th appearance and what better way to celebrate than getting sent off against Rangers! This referee was terrible in our win against Livi and I don't think he will have improved in a week! Just hoping we don't get any major injuries from any 2 footed, knee height, uncontrolled, fair challenges from any rangers players!

Expecting defeat but also expecting we that we have a go today they're a good side but we've got to have a go

Same here. Get on the front door from the start. We are starting to show we can hurt most teams on the counter. MM surprised me last week sticking with a back four throughout game. Even after being 2 up he brought on McNulty on when he cld easily have gone 5 at back to see game out. I know this is a totally different game. But let’s have a real go!

We’ve got to have a go today, nothing to lose, and I’ve got a funny feeling we’re going to get something today (probably a doing 🤣 but let’s hope not!)

I put a build your bet treble on at Paddy Power
    Shankland score anytime
    Fuchs to get booked
    Utd to get 3 or more corners

Nearly 55/1
    Seen worse bets

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Expecting defeat but also expecting we that we have a go today they're a good side but we've got to have a go
    Great minds and all that mate,obvious i know but they did have a gruelling game in europe so please,please,please United don't do anything stupid early on to make it an easy afternoon for them.

Quote Originally Posted by ballumbie_arab View Post
    We’ve got to have a go today, nothing to lose, and I’ve got a funny feeling we’re going to get something today (probably a doing �� but let’s hope not!)
    As i posted last night(cannie find it)we need to target their right back area that's their only weak spot with both full backs missing due to injuries and the perty.Tavernier missing is a massive blow as he has been brilliant this season.Kent will be fresh though as he only came on as a sub on Thursday and he is so dangerous running at defences,especially one's with nae pace.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Great minds and all that mate,obvious i know but they did have a gruelling game in europe so please,please,please United don't do anything stupid early on to make it an easy afternoon for them.

It will be countered by the way they will treat this game, Gerrard was in the papers saying he is aware of the rivalry and basically they will treat the game that way.. He is well aware of the hatred they have for us in other words

Free hit for us though more so with other results going our way, we will need to work hard but let's have a bit of a go at the same time, same team as last week but with Harkes for Pawlett is what I think we all want to see, we will all accept a defeat if we give it a go

The fact that their horrible orc fans won't be there to see the new rangers win their first major trophy is very pleasing

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)