+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tykes TV

Tykes TV

I don’t know if many on here watch Tykes TV zoom reviews but do you think we can have a whip round to buy Andy a cushion? The poor lad looks like an animated version of ‘Kilroy was here’

Quote Originally Posted by Doggydo View Post
    I don’t know if many on here watch Tykes TV zoom reviews but do you think we can have a whip round to buy Andy a cushion? The poor lad looks like an animated version of ‘Kilroy was here’
    What's happened to Steve and Luke on there too , loved both those lads with their passionate rants and said it how it was .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    What's happened to Steve and Luke on there too , loved both those lads with their passionate rants and said it how it was .
    They're both still on but not as regularly. I like Tykes TV, it's a good watch

They’re all doing a grand job considering the problems they’ve had with the lockdowns.

Quote Originally Posted by Doggydo View Post
    Doggy, most of us on here do like watching them and appreciate the effort they make.
    Dale makes me laugh with his comments about Herbie Kane. But the best one for ranting is Luke, especially when he had a go at Jose the exotic milk shake sounding Morais.