There is an article in the Mail that says that Ian Mather, Barrys lap dog HAS banned United fans over booing taking the knee.

Barry can do whatever he likes with his club, but banning free speech or disagreeing is not democratic.

There is no mention of fans being banned in the local press, it was kept quiet. If any of those banned read this, i would encourage them to take legal advice.

You need to ask yourself this, can i support a club that does not support democracy and freedom of choice? If the answer is no, then stop.

Society is always under threat from fanatics, whether its from the left or right.

The Black lives matter website, according to the article, i will take a look at that later, advocated disbanding the police. There cannot be a crazier statement than that, exposing the lie that United are not political.

The marxist approach, as well as some of the Labour party will always oppose the government on everything regardless of whether its right or wrong to undermine and destroy democracy.

Just look at the Marr show, David Lammy this morning was openly defiant and laughing at Keir Starmer over Europe. Labour will always tear itself apart. Any way, your way of life is at risk, it always has been.

Time to take sides if you havent. Are you on the side of freedom? If so show it.

Queenie of Ainsworth Street.

ps, Barrys politics are more important than Uniteds fans....... amazing.