+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Score, scorers and attendance predictions vs. Stockport County 23.02.21 [NL]

Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post
    After our last two performances it seems foolish to predict an away win against one of our promotion rivals.

In their 5 games this month though, Stockport have managed only 1 goal and amassed just 5 points. Hardly promotion form.

1-0 to Notts

Enzio
    Exactly.

Many look at Notts form/performance levels and assume we will get hammered. They often forget about the other team. In this case Stockport are struggling more than us to score.

This has a low scoring game written all over it. Probably 0-0 with a chance on either side nicking a 1-0

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    It's a score prediction so of course I get a mention from someone before I've even had a go myself. Standard.

Remember when folks used to just predict the scoreline and Notts scorers? The good old days.
    Until you came along..

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    Until you came along..
    Well that's not true is it? Unless you think I'm Neal Ardley?

If you are going to make things up at least make them plausible chap.

I predict durhampie predicts a defeat if he predicts.

It's a score prediction so of course I get a mention from someone before I've even had a go myself. Standard.

Remember when folks used to just predict the scoreline and Notts scorers? The good old days.
    That's the price of popularity !!

Quote Originally Posted by americanpie View Post
    Can you get me a pair from Wuhan? please Pedro. I'll pay you well if they work as good as yours
    I will wait to see if these work better than my last pair...
    I had to return them they were faulty.!

Stockport have scored one goal in the last five league games so this has 0-0 written all over it. Wouldn't be the worst result in the world but it'll probably take a win to restore genuine belief that we can still go up.

Well that's not true is it? Unless you think I'm Neal Ardley?

If you are going to make things up at least make them plausible chap.

Pot Kettle black eh laddo

Posted twice still not predicted the score

Love me love myself

1-1 OG

Don’t remember us winning that often at Edgeley Park (except in FA Trophy ties), so I’ll go with a frustrating 1-0 to Stockport. Their rookie new manager was formerly the under-23s manager at Brighton and his assistant is (now here’s a blast from the past) Mark McGhee.

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    Don’t remember us winning that often at Edgeley Park (except in FA Trophy ties), so I’ll go with a frustrating 1-0 to Stockport. Their rookie new manager was formerly the under-23s manager at Brighton and his assistant is (now here’s a blast from the past) Mark McGhee.
    I seem to remember going to Stockport on Boxing Day when we were in the league, not sure of the score (maybe 2 - 0) but we lost.

I think we will probably lose 2 - 0 this time too.

That certainly adds a new twist to these threads. You don't predict the score, instead you predict what other posters will predict! I have a cunning plan here. I'll predict both, but I'll leave my prediction of what others will predict until 19:44 on Tuesday, then I'll predict the actual result at around 21:37.

My real prediction is a low scoring game with a single goal settling it either way. That's really two predictions, so I'll go for 0-0.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast