+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Score, scorers and attendance predictions vs. Stockport County 23.02.21 [NL]

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Pot Kettle black eh laddo

Posted twice still not predicted the score

Love me love myself

1-1 OG

Not really Pete, durhampie wildly made something up out of nowhere so I highlighted it. No pot, no kettle just durham.

I only posted thanks to fanclub chairman (Pedro) name checking me on a score prediction thread for little if any reason.

Don't worry Pete as you know game isn't until Tuesday evening so plenty of time for me to predict the scoreline.

Goal fest incoming …

Name:  496C63ED-0BF0-4328-AA39-2264678FC67F.jpg
Views: 334
Size:  16.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Not really Pete, durhampie wildly made something up out of nowhere so I highlighted it. No pot, no kettle just durham.

I only posted thanks to fanclub chairman (Pedro) name checking me on a score prediction thread for little if any reason.

Don't worry Pete as you know game isn't until Tuesday evening so plenty of time for me to predict the scoreline.
    I make that 3 posts now on a prediction score post with not a hint of a score prediction in sight.
    Bearing in mind that you also complain that people post on a score prediction site and don't predict a scoreline.
    I'm sure there's a word for that.
    Give a score prediction please,you could even chuck in the word probably (before or after ) if you like.
    Using phrases I'd be happy with a point,
    Theres no reason why we cant win,
    We've beat them twice ready this season dont count .
    Thank you..xxx

Stockport 2
    County 0

I very much doubt Ardley has the ability or the verbal skills to gee up the players after Saturday's debacle. How some of them can play a (comparative) blinder one game and then look as if they are just shrugging their shoulders the next is apparently an attitude beyond our beloved manager's scope to correct.

His only tactic seems to be swapping players about at random so we'll see who he picks out of the hat to play against Stockers. I doubt too that it will be the same squad as his memory has probably blanked out who played in the previous comedy.

Sorry! I just remembered his fall-back tactic, that of looking for another full-back.

2-0 To Stockport.

Stockport 0
    2u 2Me 0

2 or more likely 3pts dropped against a very average Stockport side.

Hope to be proved wrong like!

1-1 Enzio

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    Don’t remember us winning that often at Edgeley Park (except in FA Trophy ties),
    No win in our last 9 league visits there, the last one was way back in August 1965, Brian Bates scored twice and Dennis Shiels scored another in a 3-1 win, but we have had 5 draws in the last 6 league visits and our overall record against them is pretty good. They now seem to be feeling the effects of parting with Jim Gannon, it's winnable but I'm sticking with 0-0.

Depends which Notts County turns up I guess...

Stockport 2 v 0 Notts

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    I've been damn close on several occasions.
    But I will leave laddo to dig deep on the that.
    The drum chappie will post something but ignore what he says, hes a liar and just posts lies and calls them facts.
    When asked to prove anything he disappears into the night sky.
    Why do you have to bring Laddo into almost every post, you must dream about him at night? Or is it a nightmare?
    By the way 1-0 them.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast