+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Our hopes for this 20-21 season

Our hopes for this 20-21 season

Hey up England Fc lads, and hey this goes out to every club fan on here.
    How is your teams season going, are you having a good, bad, frustrating, exciting, disappointing, or inconsistent season for example ?. This is the place to make your comments and vent your anger lol.
    We all hope for a decent season at least for our clubs dont we, and even if that means just avoiding relegation, well thas something. But what about when we raise our hopes a bit more, its a right smack in the face isnt it when it falls apart.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Hey up England Fc lads, and hey this goes out to every club fan on here.
    How is your teams season going, are you having a good, bad, frustrating, exciting, disappointing, or inconsistent season for example ?. This is the place to make your comments and vent your anger lol.
    We all hope for a decent season at least for our clubs dont we, and even if that means just avoiding relegation, well thas something. But what about when we raise our hopes a bit more, its a right smack in the face isnt it when it falls apart.
    Well, you guys are doing alright, some handy wins and looks like you started the rot at Brentford, who knows you might sneak into the playoffs. Looking forward to our clash up at Oakwell next sat. But we have some of our best players out injured sadly. I think we have the most draws in the division (15) but our season has been OK but not pulling any trees up. We beat Brum and looks like they could go dow, their fans are furious at the Spanish manager. They said they wish they had not got rid of Rowett, tough I said.

Just to avoid relegation again this season.. It's the same every season for us..

Frankly after last season I was hoping to be in the mix but too many draws have held us back. I will now be happy with a top half finish.

Hey up Claw mate, and yes have we all noticed that Brentford's wheels have well and truly come off this week since we butchered them lol. Hey they must be bad, they lost to QP.Rangers.

Big game on Satdy as your team visit us at jolly old Oakwell on a bad winter pitch, so lets see what happens ehh lol.
    To be honest Im in shock at how we're doing this season, I/we never expected this!.
    Last edited by Acido; 21-02-2021 at 05:42 PM.

Reckon we'll finish 8th, beginning of the season 9th -14th.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Just to avoid relegation again this season.. It's the same every season for us..
    Although that sounds negative Alf mate, I agree with the idea.
    Do you ever hope maybe for about 14th or better, seeing as you've had a few years now at this level.
    And apart from the money, do you really 'enjoy' being in the Premierthingy ?.

Ok this is time for a roll call now...
    I/we still haven't heard yet from Chalky & Notts County, and Gaz & Swindon, and Griff & Carlisle, and Dave & Tottingham, and Tricky & Wet Spam, (have I missed anybody out ehh).
    Last edited by Acido; 21-02-2021 at 07:37 PM.

Our season risks being wrecked by exhaustion. We’ve played the fewest games in the whole of the EFL and, if another a game gets called off, it’ll have to be played on May 4th because that’s the only date we have left. We lost two games to covid in our squad and a couple through covid in other camps. One game at Harrogate was abandoned after 10 minutes and when we went back for the rearranged fixture the power went out. Our pitch was frozen leading to a couple of postponements and other away games were called of for weather-related reasons. We were in a great position in the top three but then spent weeks with virtually no football. Now we’ve restarted it’s like we’ve played a couple of pre-season games; the players are fit but not match-sharp. We still have games in hand, but risk falling behind as we lose points due to tiredness and suspensions due to red and yellow cards. Somehow, I think we’ll be lucky to make the playoffs. Again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast