+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NUFC v Man U

NUFC v Man U

I would snap your hand off...at the shoulder blade...for a point right now.

Not happening though, is it. Bruce hasn't got a clue at the best of times but without Wilson....not gonna be pretty.

Someone hoy the team up when it's out-I won't be around until after the game's started. Going to rearrange my furniture so I can actually watch from behind the settee. Come to think of it, from behind the telly would be even better.

As if our performances haven't been bad enough I think nerves will also start to creep up on the players. Only 3 points above Fulham now, with Bruce in charge I think we could well start bottling close games due to negative tactics. We need a huge performance tonight for both the players and fans to keep believing but I just can't see it happening.

Joelinton starting

Jokelinton starting so we are playing with 10 men

Joelinton starting surely now bruce is taking the pee, he gave Gayle 1 start v chelsea then dumped back on the bench id rather have seen carroll start and he isnt great.

our manager is so clueless, there's actually 4-5 players on the bench, id start ahead of his 11

Ah,awesome. Sitting back and inviting pressure. We'll inevitably start off well then fade and sit deeper and deeper and they'll eventually put 5 past us. I wouldn't even rule out Joe Shinton getting a scrappy goal to open the scoring before the inevitable surrender.

Treble on the go and a Manchester win gets me it.

Which means we win this tonight.

Cnty I know but there it is. I predict another toothless performance that we lose 3 nil.

Good high pressing start, corner.........can`t see then keeping this up past 10-15 mins, but a good start

Could be worse we could have paid 80m for Maguire

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)