This gives a balanced view. If you go to black lives website, all you will get is end white supremacy, and hate towards Trump.

Wiki gives the results of shootings in America by the police, some show there is no bias, most show that more whites than black get shot, regional variations, situations etc, some show blacks get shot more. The difference is negligible.

There is no doubt the American police do have a problem, which no government seems to want to grasp. There is a sophisticated assesment of BLM on wiki if your interested.

On BLM website it does not show any intention to stifle free speech, only United and Colchester want to do that. Or have i missed something.?

I have worked and lived in four different cities, i have not experienced one case of racial prejudice. Have you? No, thats not true, if some black people have been accused of not working hard enough, they accuse the management of racial prejudice.

Whites are lazy too.

An American copper went to far, that doesnt mean all white people are racially predjudiced. Does it. BLM will make you think so. Extremists on both sides will express racism, and on the internet, real people are NOT RACIST.

You cant defeat racism by practicing it. Sadiq Kahn diversity advisor said that Dianne Abbot and someone else betrayed their Ghanian roots and black people.

Arnt we all British?

Apparently not.

Viv of Selly Oak.

p.s, United have gone too far. We will see what the crowd does when it comes back.

Let me start................BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOO