+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Virtual Ticket v Celtic

Quote Originally Posted by GFLower View Post
    What;s all that dross and nonsense to do with Dundee United?
    Fairly obvious it was posted in the wrong thread. I've moved the two posts since you asked so nicely.

Celtic were atrocious yesterday, there for the taking. Your manager didn’t seem able to take advantage, with a squad of decent enough players. Fuchs, Siegrist, shankland are just 3. Improvements in the second half so he must have some coaching ability but still unable to take advantage of a poor Celtic who ,lets be honest, wanted to lose to avoid it happening next week.

I’m surprised there is not any mention of this, you should be in the top 6 in my opinion. First season back up can offer him some excuse. We got used to seeing dundee United having good runs in the cup every year since I can remember but it’s been a while since that so perhaps this could be the saving of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
    Celtic were atrocious yesterday, there for the taking. Your manager didn’t seem able to take advantage, with a squad of decent enough players. Fuchs, Siegrist, shankland are just 3. Improvements in the second half so he must have some coaching ability but still unable to take advantage of a poor Celtic who ,lets be honest, wanted to lose to avoid it happening next week.

I’m surprised there is not any mention of this, you should be in the top 6 in my opinion. First season back up can offer him some excuse. We got used to seeing dundee United having good runs in the cup every year since I can remember but it’s been a while since that so perhaps this could be the saving of him.
    A decent squad but you only manage to select 3?

You're talking absolute sh*te.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post

He's fishing for bites a good cup run might save mellon Save him from what think he is on the wind up.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post

He's probably still pished from last night's get together with his brothers.

Congratulations to all the raffle winners. Some very interesting names and locations of prizewinners.

First Team Squad for Season 2021/2022
    - Bruce Spence from Dundee.

14 Official Match-worn Shirts

Number 1 Benji’s top winner is Andy Dolan from AbuDhabi.
    Number 2 Liam Smith’s top winner is Ryan McIntosh from Forfar.
    Number 12 Edwards’s top winner is Jimmy Shaw from Dundee.
    Number 6 Reynolds’s top winner is Steven McCormack from Australia.
    Number 17 Robson’s top winner is Lloyd Gaffney from Dundee.
    Number 18 Butcher’s top winner is Mercedes Smith from Glasgow.
    Number 66 Fuchs’s top winner is Vanessa Cobb from Dundee.
    Number 23 Ian Harkes’s top winner is Michael Taylor from Lossiemouth.
    Number 10 Clark’s top winner is Velasco Fernandez from Spain.
    Number 9 McNulty’s top winner is Charles Weetman from Dundee.
    Number 24 Lawrence Shankland’s top winner is David Murphy from USA.
    Number 8 Peter Pawlett’s top winner is Greg Mechan from Dundee.
    Number 15 Logan Chalmers’s top winner is Greig Bryson from Edinburgh.
    Number 27 Appere’s top winner is Colin Clement from Dundee.

1 Bottle of Eden MillGin – Dundee United

Graeme Marsh from Glasgow.
    Neil Jardine from Dundee.
    William Macfarlane from Dundee.
    Colin Gray from Dundee.
    Gordon Murray from Dundee.
    Malcom Scott from Dundee.
    Tommy Hawthorne from Carnoustie.
    Ian Hunter from Aberdeen.
    Craig Lister from Glasgow.
    Gary Chalmers from Dundee.
    Donald Low from Dunfermline.
    Craig Loftus from Dundee.
    Gemma Mulholland from Dundee.
    Bill Ireland from Dundee.
    Ross Douglas from Hamilton.
    Kevin Cordell from Dundee.
    Tom Cairns from Dundee.
    Steve Finan from Carnoustie.
    Hayley Hogg from Dundee.
    Lisa Martin from Abernethy.
    Andrew Stewart from Dundee.
    Terry Gallagher from Dundee.
    Scott Cunningham from Dundee.
    Gayle Stirton from Forfar.

We got used to seeing dundee United having good runs in the cup every year since I can remember but it’s been a while since that so perhaps this could be the saving of him.
    We do love cup runs yes and btw when was the last time you beat us in the Scottish cup

Your new club finally win a big trophy and you come on here giving it large lols

Feck away off you fish baiting Blue nosed chunt

Tannadice is a neutral venue.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Tannadice is a neutral venue.

That’s simply no true, I’ve seen them make it a wee fortress in the dundee Derby, didnae look neutral in the new firm games. Ok so when the bears are in town it’s neutral but Maist grounds are to be fair

That’s simply no true, I’ve seen them make it a wee fortress in the dundee Derby, didnae look neutral in the new firm games. Ok so when the bears are in town it’s neutral but Maist grounds are to be fair
    So if we draw you in the Scottish Cup semi final you would agree to play it at Tannadice?

Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)