+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Virtual Ticket v Celtic

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Don't get too excited troops, I'm a certainty to win the training with the first team squad gig.
    Ffs. 😂😂
    Last edited by TerryTheTerror; 24-02-2021 at 11:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Don't get too excited troops, I'm a certainty to win the training with the first team squad gig.
    Brilliant Terence.
    Last edited by TerryTheTerror; 24-02-2021 at 11:32 AM.

Virtual ticket vs managerless Celtic.

Didn't work for me yesterday , worked okay tho 5 minutes ago.

Not so sure about the manager-less Celtic. There has been something wrong there for quite a while now. "as well as other things" Lennon said in his last post match interview.

Kennedy is getting decent praise from some (seemingly) in the know. Big Brendan now admitting he was behind all his success there

Shame too.... I quite fancied us having a good go at that defence, as we did in the Rangers match. Things might change now tho...

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Do you want to sit with me and Peter mate?,more than welcome.We can have a cosy wee foursome.
    You've not even invited me yet...then trying to set up foursomes...I might have a rearranged game that day

petermackie said:
    Today 08:24 PM
    Do you want to sit with me and Peter mate?,more than welcome.We can have a cosy wee foursome.
    You've not even invited me yet...then trying to set up foursomes...I might have a rearranged game that day

Not if it’s a home game for you Peter

Quote Originally Posted by dodetap View Post
    petermackie said:
    Today 08:24 PM

Not if it’s a home game for you Peter
    Woosh🌪️🌪️🌪️

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    You are also doon as my guest of honour at the post pandemic Hospo day mate.

You are also doon as my guest of honour at the post pandemic Hospo day mate.
    Dinnae mention the word DOON to oor Peter🙈🙈🙈

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    Dinnae mention the word DOON to oor Peter🙈🙈🙈
    It's ok Whitfield...I still remember it fondly
    CW33

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)