+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Virtual Ticket v Celtic

Quote Originally Posted by moicher View Post
    I was just told they said on radio Tay that we had sold out. is that right? if so thats an amazing effort
    I just managed to buy another one, so its not sold out.

Official says as of yesterday we had sold 7334.

Quote Originally Posted by utd4me View Post
    Official says as of yesterday we had sold 7334.
    Just bought another 4 so can add that

7334 sold

Quote Originally Posted by BackRowArab View Post
    I just managed to buy another one, so its not sold out.
    I'm guessing there is no 'sold out' as such. They'll be adding the number sold to the number of season tickets and seeing how this compares to the capacity at Tannadice and as things stand it looks like a 'sell out'. No way they'll stop selling them though.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I'm guessing there is no 'sold out' as such. They'll be adding the number sold to the number of season tickets and seeing how this compares to the capacity at Tannadice and as things stand it looks like a 'sell out'. No way they'll stop selling them though.
    yep they would be daft to actually sell-out a virtual sell-out.

4 tickets bought earlier in the week.

On a slightly different note, Beautiful Sunday came on on the radio yesterday driving home from the work and it got me thinking that you forget what it’s like to have a good sing song with fellow Arabs either down the pub or in the ground. Sad times so it is......................

Impressive virtual crowd troops!

A point would send the title where it belongs, however I have a feeling you may take all 3.

Go get em terrors 😘

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post

A point would send the title where it belongs, however I have a feeling you may take all 3.

Go get em terrors 😘
    Don't get too excited, our record against them is piss poor.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post

Go get em terrors ��
    Hey Teddy Bear as part of the vile bigoted support of the vile vile bigoted zombis how do you feel about the disgusting behaviour of the vile bigots outside and inside ipox yesterday to celibrate a win against stmirren?Other teams have won cups and leagues in this pandemic and along with their fans have behaved correctly and the bigots go mad over a match no wonder wee nic does not let crowds near grounds apart from in glasgow.

Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)