+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Breck's book

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    Factcheck by Donald Trump

Peter Johnson signed for the Owls in 1957.

Johnny Quinn signed for the Millers from the Owls in 1967.

So even if the cock and bull story is true, it can hardly me a Millers story.

I heard a different version of this MIllers story: Nobby Noble dropped his tackle into David Beckham's pocket when they were attending Churchill's funeral. I don't expect that's in the book either.
    You are probebly correct and I have mixed the names up but the story came from Peter himself so the story could be true but I have mistaken the names.

Is the Derek Dalton meets Mother Theresa story in it?

Yes it is

Quote Originally Posted by harry_verderchi View Post
    Yes it is
    Had me in tears when I heard him tell that story at the Trades

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Is the Derek Dalton meets Mother Theresa story in it?
    Yes and a very interesting story it is. They met in the Millmoor Hotel when Derek was designing his clock for the Railway End. Derek was so taken by Teresa's beauty that he recommended her for the new face of E45 Skin cream and the rest is history. Teresa dedicated her Nobel Peace Prize to Derek shortly before her death in 1997.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    Yes and a very interesting story it is. They met in the Millmoor Hotel when Derek was designing his clock for the Railway End. Derek was so taken by Teresa's beauty that he recommended her for the new face of E45 Skin cream and the rest is history. Teresa dedicated her Nobel Peace Prize to Derek shortly before her death in 1997.
    Never trust what you read on Wikipedia

World book day so go and buy this book which also helps Rotherham hospice

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234