+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T It's my party and I'll cry if i want to

O/T It's my party and I'll cry if i want to

Yes another year another number reached today in my life. I thought I'd look on the positive side and changed the numbers around so I'm 16 today.

Her indoors says I act like it sometimes so why not! . You've just got to love your Mrs haven't you.

Locked down, locked in and no one around to have a beer/wine with later. Ah well I'll just have to have two birthdays a year like the Queen and celebrate it with family and friends once we can.

Now.....back to preparing the Sunday roast dinner.....nowt changes in our household not even on your birthday

Happy birthday mate.

Today I知 cooking roast duck with a cherry and red currant sauce, garlic roast potatoes and asparagus.

I値l have a beer for you once the footy starts

If you'd managed to stay in the womb for another 8 days you actually would still be 15.
    Last edited by great_fire; 21-02-2021 at 11:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    Happy birthday mate.

Today I知 cooking roast duck with a cherry and red currant sauce, garlic roast potatoes and asparagus.

Cheers buddy, sounds delicious what you池e cooking by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    If you'd managed to stay in the womb for another 8 days you actually would still be 15.
    That would be nice to be going back and being 15 once again.

On that basis in early May I'll turn 36. However that's still older than both my kids !

Happy birthday Brin

Many happy returns Brin. Dunt seem two mins ago you were telling us you were 60 you old bugger!

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Yes another year another number reached today in my life. I thought I'd look on the positive side and changed the numbers around so I'm 16 today.

Her indoors says I act like it sometimes so why not! . You've just got to love your Mrs haven't you.

Locked down, locked in and no one around to have a beer/wine with later. Ah well I'll just have to have two birthdays a year like the Queen and celebrate it with family and friends once we can.

Now.....back to preparing the Sunday roast dinner.....nowt changes in our household not even on your birthday
    Did you get any slippers Mr B?
    Or perhaps some nice cans of IPA to keep you company
    Perhaps the best present would be the vaccine when it's your turn
    Whatever you do have a good one

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    Happy birthday mate.

are you grilling asparagus?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast