+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 5,000 fans at Meadow Lane for our last home game....

5,000 fans at Meadow Lane for our last home game....

.... Against Weymouth on 22nd May? 25% of stadium capacity will be allowed to see us crowned Champions.

Well at least the first bit's true!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    .... Against Weymouth on 22nd May? 25% of stadium capacity will be allowed to see us crowned Champions.

This potential event should definitely be used to motivate the team to get to the top ASAP, starting tomorrow in Stock Pot Country.

Champions or not, if it happens, I'll be there and no doubt you will be as well, Eli. We should be 70%ish? immune in a couple of weeks and my 2nd jaborina is on 2nd May, so that should all but have kicked in by then as well.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Champions or not, if it happens, I'll be there and no doubt you will be as well, Eli.
    Certainly would. I couldn't help but notice that the proposed date fans are likely to be allowed back in grounds is May 17th. We have a home fixture against Dover on Saturday May 15th. Now they don't want to play any more it leaves us with a blank weekend. I wonder if we could manage to sneak a re-arranged home fixture in on Tuesday 18th?

Just noticed this as well: "The government says it will run a series of 'pilot' events for a small number of fans to attend in April".

Hopefully we'll be selected, although it's a bit unfair to give pilots priority.

I'm still hopeful this may be accelerated by a few weeks.

If it pans out that way its good news.

One thing i've learn't over this last year is to not believe everything Bojo says.

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    If it pans out that way its good news.

One thing i've learn't over this last year is to not believe everything Bojo says.
    this, with bells on !!!!

Who will get priority for the tickets when they go on sale?

Quote Originally Posted by ireallyhateforest View Post
    Who will get priority for the tickets when they go on sale?
    Me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast