+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Player Incoming

New Player Incoming

Just read on Twitter(NP) that a new player could be incoming before Tuesday. Apparently 2 players identified, long term.

Any ideas?

Apologies if this has been posted and I’ve missed.

Centre midfielder priority. We've got four and Wolfe and O'Brien can't get a game so there's effectively no competition. Could do with a genuine striker of Thomas or Dennis ability too.

I could have sworn I heard HArdley say short term?

Won't make any difference, it's difficult to affect the game sat on the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    I could have sworn I heard HArdley say short term?

Won't make any difference, it's difficult to affect the game sat on the bench.

Your quite right, short term. Should’ve gone to spec savers

A midfielder to replace the snail, oh I forgot he's undroppable

I'm sure there was something written last week about him using our youth team players.
    I didn't read it as I knew it would be male cow manure.
    Good to see hes following the memo.!

I'm getting the feeling it doesn't matter how many new players we get in, it won't make much of a difference. For this division we are a team with means and yet we don't show it.

James Hardy an attacking midfielder at Telford has terminated his contract as he's due to sign for a team in our league, this from their website
    Hardy, who only joined the Bucks last summer, has been allowed to terminate his deal at the New Bucks Head and is set to join a National League side, whose season was voted to continue.

He's had enough new players to last a lifetime. It's about time he got the best out the ones he has. Save your cash brothers. If a 23 year old (Kelly Evans) can't play two games a week then what on earth are they doing in training?

If it is Hardy, what the hell is the point? He sounds like another attacking midfielder who won't displace Doyle or Reeves and won't get the ball in any dangerous positions. He will be redundant under Ardley's tactics, just like Walker, Rodders and Enzio.

Just play Wolfe!

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    He's had enough new players to last a lifetime. It's about time he got the best out the ones he has. Save your cash brothers. If a 23 year old (Kelly Evans) can't play two games a week then what on earth are they doing in training?

If it is Hardy, what the hell is the point? He sounds like another attacking midfielder who won't displace Doyle or Reeves and won't get the ball in any dangerous positions. He will be redundant under Ardley's tactics, just like Walker, Rodders and Enzio.

Just play Wolfe!
    He won't drop the OLD guard.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast