+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Leeds United - v - Southampton ***Matchday Thread***

Llorente never a doubt

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Would really have liked Costa to get that one
    👍

Llorente played more minutes tonight than the rest of the season combined!

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Llorente played more minutes tonight than the rest of the season combined!
    Played more minutes than the last 3 years combined. I was scared with the pitch the way it is he was an accident waiting to happen.

Super show in that second half, and for all I still don't think he is good enough for us long term, Costa made the second and I would really have liked it he had put the shot away, be good for his confidence.

Improvement required when you look at that first half performance and oh my how I wish we could have a decent f00king pitch!

Oh, and clean sheet!

And Bamfords comment (or lack of!) about the pitch!
    Last edited by WTF11; 23-02-2021 at 08:03 PM.

So so pleased. Happy ending Tuesday

Bamford ran forever in that game and good stuff from everyone but Alioski in the second half. Wish that Costa would turn up every week.

Hope Kalvin is back v Villa

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Super show in that second half, and for all I still don't think he is good enough for us long term, Costa made the second and I would really have liked it he had put the shot away, be good for his confidence.

Improvement required when you look at that first half performance and oh my how I wish we could have a decent f00king pitch!
    Our games will always be like this. If we score first the other team opens up and that's when we are best. Fait plays to Southhampton though they came here to play.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Our games will always be like this. If we score first the other team opens up and that's when we are best. Fait plays to Southhampton though they came here to play.
    That they did, even at three down and a few minutes to play, they kept playing.

Great 2nd half performance , pitch is shocking
    Raphinha is the best player in a long time , need to build on him for next year
    Happy week at work , top half of the table , hopefully Rodrigo back at the weekend , get the full squad back
    Costa more like his old style , Dallas so much improved under Bielsa
    Gone for another beer , enjoy !!
    MOT !!

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)