+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Joel Mumbongo

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    That's it, follow a politicians stance and ignore the context of the post/words.

Joke Numbongo, Jew Nomboo boo, its a bloody name.

And if I had of titled the thread Joel Numbongo it probably would have been Moderated or deleted by someone who is too sensitive and following the PC line.
    Thank you for the assessment of my character, I appreciate it greatly.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    To use your own words BT, "I saw little point in carrying on with it ", so you closed it. On a whim you closed a thread, because YOU didn't like the way it was going, which is precisely how CT operates. And no, I didn't see anyone playing babyhouse, it had disappeared before I saw any of that, so I have no idea who or what you're talking about, it was all perfectly sensible and reasonable the last time I saw the thread.
    The thread was ostensibly a discussion about Numbongo. When did we sign him? I spelt the thread title correctly so that anyone other than Alf would have a clue who we were talking about. FFS talk about bleeding heart liberals.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Because he isn't a sarcastic phooker like me.. Numbongo just seemed to fit him at that time of the day after a dreadful performance all round. Get over it FFS ..
    Joel Mumbongo played all of twenty fecking minutes in a team that could not pass a ball five yards and suddenly you expect Lionel Messi to appear and turn the game round.

I'm done with this issue, carry it on by yourself if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Thank you for the assessment of my character, I appreciate it greatly.
    Oh, so its OK for you to make an assessment of someone else's character (your post # 13 first paragraph) when you have stated you don't know how to do certain things on here ? Also stating he's playing baby houses, but when someone observes you you go all defensive and chocolate wouldnt melt.

Yes I bet you have done with this issue because your logic is indefendable and you keep digging yourself a big hole, and as for your Character BT, its shot at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post

I'm done with this issue, carry it on by yourself if you want.
    You were getting there in Post 13 BT,

"A bit arbitrary I know and in hindsight I could have handled my response to Alf's "Numbongo" thread a lot better, but like you constantly advocate I thought it best for me to "stop digging a hole" and close the thread. This storm in a teacup is exactly the reason I use the tool of moderation so sparingly. We live, we learn and hopefully do not try to create unnecessary brouhaha."

So stop being a mard-arse and throwing your toys out of the pram, leave that sort of stuff to Scholes, enhance and emphasise the above and I'm sure everything will be sweetness and light again in no time at all.

We are in lockdown and we know that things have been difficult but one of the things that has helped is this forum.Different opinions,some of which I disagree with,some a bit long winded and occasionally some I'm not particularly interested in.However I thought we were all adults.I play a lot of bowls and visit a lot of other clubs normally and it never ceases to surprise me the amount of petty bickering that you come across.Don't let it start on here PLEASE,the majority of us don't want to hear it.

We are adults Barrie, and for me it is not petty bickering, it is a discussion about how the Forum is run and not going down the path of so many others by towing the pathetic PC line, which in effect is trying to gag us, it is a message board to discuss after all, if some points turn into petty squab-bling then that is unfortunate.

Some folk have certain morals and I don't want or need to be associated with anyone that will try and dissect my sentences/speech and take it out of context to make it into something that it is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    We are adults Barrie, and for me it is not petty bickering, it is a discussion about how the Forum is run and not going down the path of so many others by towing the pathetic PC line, which in effect is trying to gag us, it is a message board to discuss after all, if some points turn into petty squab-bling then that is unfortunate.

Some folk have certain morals and I don't want or need to be associated with anyone that will try and dissect my sentences/speech and take it out of context to make it into something that it is not.
    It's 2021 and referring to people as, "Paddies, nips, sheep shaggers, slant eye's, chica's, frogs, huns, pakis" is totally unacceptable. Like it or not Alto, that is the way of the world.

I would love you to show me an example of where I have tried to dissect your sentences/speech and take it out of context to make it into something that it is not.

I was given the unenviable job of taking over from Tony Scholes and I have no intention whatsoever of trying to attempt a metamorphism into copying him.

If posters can't be arsed to spell one of our owns name right when opening a thread, then what's the point of opening a thread other than to sow confusion?

This is my last post on this thread, so please feel free to rant on Alto because I won't be seeing it.

"It's 2021 and referring to people as, "Paddies, nips, sheep shaggers, slant eye's, chica's, frogs, huns, pakis" is totally unacceptable. Like it or not Alto, that is the way of the world".

"Its the way of the world" for those with nothing better to do, and sheep who follow them, tell me please, what do you call a black board ? a man hole cover ? a postman ? a blacksmith ? its pathetic.

"I would love you to show me an example of where I have tried to dissect your sentences/speech and take it out of context to make it into something that it is not".

If you state that another poster is racist for a post which has nothing to do with racism then what is to stop you doing it to someone else ? 100% I'd say.

"I was given the unenviable job of taking over from Tony Scholes and I have no intention whatsoever of trying to attempt a metamorphism into copying him".

You was not given anything, You took it on, and whatever you say you are doing a good job of being just as pedantic and stubborn.

"If posters can't be arsed to spell one of our owns name right when opening a thread, then what's the point of opening a thread other than to sow confusion"?

You are adding your own summation to something that is NOT THERE, Come on grow up FFS.

"This is my last post on this thread, so please feel free to rant on Alto because I won't be seeing it".

Please refer to a Dictionary BT, there is a difference between Rant and Respond, apart from my OP I have Replied to other peoples posts, as I have with yours here.

Just to show how totally messed up the PC brigade and you are BT, please refer to the below thread where you stated about a dead man.

Hunter was a pedigree T-W-A-T rest in peace my arse.

It's not racist, but its a total lack of respect for someone who has lost their life which IMO is just as bad.

https://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38260872

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)