+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Joel Mumbongo

Joel played the full game for the Under 23s this afternoon against West Brom and he scored twice in a 3-1 win. The other goalscorer was Lewis Richardson who made his PL debut at Spurs yesterday and started the game today and, along with Glennon and Benson, who were also on the bench yesterday, he played for around 70 minutes before all three were substituted.

Just keeping you in the picture for anyone interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Joel played the full game for the Under 23s this afternoon against West Brom and he scored twice in a 3-1 win. The other goalscorer was Lewis Richardson who made his PL debut at Spurs yesterday and started the game today and, along with Glennon and Benson, who were also on the bench yesterday, he played for around 70 minutes before all three were substituted.

Just keeping you in the picture for anyone interested.
    I'm interested Sub, I thought Richardson had something about him in the 30 seconds I saw of him yesterday. I'm pretty good at snap judgements.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I'm interested Sub, I thought Richardson had something about him in the 30 seconds I saw of him yesterday. I'm pretty good at snap judgements.
    sinkov, I like that, however, he really needs to fill out a bit more, however, he certainly makes some good runs and is always very much aware of what is happening around him. He did really well in the few minutes he was on yesterday but, as you said on another thread, it will be Wood and Barnes who will need to pull things round if we are to stay up.

We will stay up and when Richardson bulks up we are on a winner here.

One who will definitely be going into your Black Hole sinkov.

I thought he looked like he could make it,I saw more in him than I did in Munbongo.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    We will stay up and when Richardson bulks up we are on a winner here.

One who will definitely be going into your Black Hole sinkov.
    Get him over here with our lads for 6 months, pies are excellent, we'll bulk him up and send back the finished article.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    I thought he looked like he could make it,I saw more in him than I did in Munbongo.
    Are you winding me up again you old rascal?

Richardson was only 18 last month and has only just signed a pro contract.The Club obviously rate him to give him his first team debut so early.

Quote Originally Posted by barrie_burn View Post
    Richardson was only 18 last month and has only just signed a pro contract.The Club obviously rate him to give him his first team debut so early.
    Either that or we literally had no-one else barrie, but by all accounts great things are expected from this kid.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)