+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Joel Mumbongo

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    Just to show how totally messed up the PC brigade and you are BT, please refer to the below thread where you stated about a dead man.

Hunter was a pedigree T-W-A-T rest in peace my arse.

It's not racist, but its a total lack of respect for someone who has lost their life which IMO is just as bad.

https://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38260872
    I was at Leeds when we beat them 4-1 and effectively scuppered their Division One title ambitions. Hunter cold bloodedly ended Frank Casper's footballing career in a straight forward act of retribution.

The following week without a crocked Casper we lost a semi-final we should have won.

I think the major difference in our outlook Alto is I have been to probably 80% of all of our games home and away since about 1962.

Burnley Football Club is my lifelong passion. Hurt it and you hurt me and I know personally a lot of fans who feel exactly the same way. Your arch nemesis Tony Scholes being just one.

For the avoidance of doubt, Norman Hunter was IMHO a pedigree T-W-A-T and he can rest in peace my arse. PC enough for you?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I was at Leeds when we beat them 4-1 and effectively scuppered their Division One title ambitions. Hunter cold bloodedly ended Frank Casper's footballing career in a straight forward act of retribution.

The following week without a crocked Casper we lost a semi-final we should have won.

I think the major difference in our outlook Alto is I have been to probably 80% of all of our games home and away since about 1962.

Burnley Football Club is my lifelong passion. Hurt it and you hurt me and I know personally a lot of fans who feel exactly the same way. Your arch nemesis Tony Scholes being just one.

For the avoidance of doubt, Norman Hunter was IMHO a pedigree T-W-A-T and he can rest in peace my arse. PC enough for you?
    I thought you weren't posting on this thread again BT, even Boris can keep a promise for a couple of days, yours only last hours.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I thought you weren't posting on this thread again BT, even Boris can keep a promise for a couple of days, yours only last hours.
    Because the post topic was the vile Norman Hunter and not Mumbongo, I just had to respond sinkov. Plus I'm still bemused how I can be considered to be politically correct. I told the wife yesterday about the tag, she is still chuckling while making lunch just now.

That won't wash BT, you told Alto he could rant on all he liked, because you wouldn't be seeing it, implying you wouldn't even be reading the thread any more, but you have been reading it haven't you, you little monkey (is it OK to say that).

How can I ever believe anything you say again, when Boris is more trustworthy than you ?

You tell him Sinky. Lol

That won't wash BT, you told Alto he could rant on all he liked, because you wouldn't be seeing it, implying you wouldn't even be reading the thread any more, but you have been reading it haven't you, you little monkey (is it OK to say that).

How can I ever believe anything you say again, when Boris is more trustworthy than you ?
    Sinkov really! I was on the Executive CLP list of the British Labour Party for many years and you seriously expect me to tell the truth?

Behave yourself mon ami!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Sinkov really! I was on the Executive CLP list of the British Labour Party for many years and you seriously expect me to tell the truth?

Behave yourself mon ami!
    Of course I don't expect you to tell the truth BT, but that doesn't stop me pointing it out when you are indulging yourself with a pork pie. You've got your eye on Boris, I've got my eye on you. Who's watching me

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    You tell him Sinky. Lol
    Trying to keep that old fraud in line Alfie, like herding cats.

Trying to keep that old fraud in line Alfie, like herding cats.
    Youre the man to do it Sinky.

We all have our cross to bear Alf. Someone has to take responsibility for the integrity of this forum. If you leave it to the Mods it's like WW3 out there.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)