Thread: Premier League Managers shake up

Premier League Managers shake up

Three of them on their way? According to news outlets they are.

The Mirror has printed a 3 name list of Palace's shortlist to replace Roy Hodgson.

The Mirror has printed a 7 name list of the Toon's shortlist to replace Steve Bruce.

The BBC has RB Leipzig boss Julian Nagelsmann at the top of a list of potential targets to replace head coach Jose Mourinho at Spurs.

Are they being premature?

I always think Hodgson gets a bit underrated

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    I always think Hodgson gets a bit underrated
    Agreed...but he is going on 74.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Agreed...but he is going on 74.
    So you think RH is too old to run a tin pot football team yet you were gagging for a 78 year old to shuffle around the nuclear button? He's sounded like a bumbling old thespian since Pongo was a pup but he does his bit well enough

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    So you think RH is too old to run a tin pot football team yet you were gagging for a 78 year old to shuffle around the nuclear button? He's sounded like a bumbling old thespian since Pongo was a pup but he does his bit well enough
    Bit different. Plenty of elderly world leaders, look at ‘Queenie’, but I think RH has had his day...and been very good at it.
    Does that make 67 year old Big Sam the oldest now? Fine age...a man in his prime!

Now lets see, Pongo was an adult in 1956, so, lets say he was a pup in 1953. This makes him 67, thus your shuffler around the nuclear button was but 11 years of age when Pongo was a pup: unlikely to be sounding like a bumbling old thespian at that age. Just saying..........

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Now lets see, Pongo was an adult in 1956, so, lets say he was a pup in 1953. This makes him 67, thus your shuffler around the nuclear button was but 11 years of age when Pongo was a pup: unlikely to be sounding like a bumbling old thespian at that age. Just saying..........
    Are you an accountant?

Nah, woodwork teacher but nerdy

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Nah, woodwork teacher but nerdy
    Ah, a 'spokeshave is mightier than the sword' type. I forgive your nerdiness