Thread: Bielsa

Bielsa

Seemed to cryptically say his work is not finished and open to another season with us in his press conference yesterday from what has been reported.

Sounded like that to me as well. I just wish he'd take a dump before the game then he didn't have to crouch down and keep taking one all over the touch line H..

Not bad for you Alf - You would give your right hand for him to squatting in your dug out

My favourite thing is the media 'pundits' claiming he is trying to play hard-ball/raise his stock/get more money etc etc just more evidence these people do no research then sit in front of a camera and spout the first sentence that comes to their head.

He keeps talking about finishing the project think we may have 18 to 30 months to go with him - fingers crossed

So what is the finished project going to be?

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    So what is the finished project going to be?
    European cup winners Billy.

Will be interesting to see where the ambition is at end of season, surely Bielsa´s new contract will have conditions, such as not selling Rafa etc?

He'll be here next year and we'll get to see the boys in the flesh next season.