At the start of the season there was always one player in a team that looked head and shoulders above the players that we have. Notts Forest's, for me was Christie at right back. He just looked classy and now someone will show me where he screwed up .

It is the case though that each and every club has players that shine above the rest of the team. Last wednesday was the same, not so much in football skill on the night by the way they cheated, feigned injury and theatrically dived to con the officials. We didn't get what we deserved from the game!
Saturday gone they could play! They deserved to win and I have no complaints although we could have nicked a goal and brought back a point to cheer us all up!

I have seen people writing that they would be happier us playing in League One than us playing in the Championship. The critisism folk get when they write those sorts of things bemuses me. I get where they are coming from, I get that they'd prefer to see us win more matches than we lose and I get the thrill of promotion. The Championship is the right league for us to be in but it is going to be another couple of years before we have a squad of players that are all capable of playing in it.

Do you remember the 4 wingers that thought that they'd be better off looking for another club thinking that they'd be higher up in the leagues than us? Where are they? There is only 1 player that is playing higher up now than what he was when he was with us. I struggle to think of another that could copy him at this stage and play in the Prem but there are others that could easily play higher up in the table than we languish.

We need 20+ players in the squad good enough week in week out to play int Championship and we don't have them yet.

Tonight is a night when everyonz of those players play well and play to beat these! We can do it! We can survive but we have to win these games against the bottom clubs!

Charge your glasses and enjoy the match boys and girls!

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!