+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Stockport County 23.02.21 [NL]

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Depends on Wolfe's instructions I guess
    True

I hope this new experimental set-up from BBC Sport works well. Should have Stockport scratching their heads a bit for the first few minutes anyway Perhaps Wootton is the left back we've been looking for.

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 648
Size:  9.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I hope this new experimental set-up from BBC Sport works well. Should have Stockport scratching their heads a bit for the first few minutes anyway

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 648
Size:  9.6 KB
    No point in looking at the BBC website as it is the same every week, but the again, it could be the new master plan

A chance for the Wolfe Man to step up and take this opportunity with both hands. He must be champing at the bit.

Go get'em Wolfe

Is Reeves injured or suspended? Suprised not to see him atleast on the bench

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    A chance for the Wolfe Man to step up and take this opportunity with both hands. He must be champing at the bit.

Go get'em Wolfe
    He will have a good game and then be dropped on Saturday.

Well Ardley has certainly shook things up a little and now is the time for O'Brien and Wolfe to step up. Reeves injured? Or fall out? And our cal is back in business 😍

Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffthewalls View Post
    Given that we have no midfielders on the bench, I assume he’s injured. Not sure who’s had the most bookings for us so far, but I’d have a guess at Wootton.

Big chance for both Wolfe and JOB tonight, at opposite ends of the experience spectrum. If they take it, I can see us winning. Good luck, lads. COYP!

Very happy with that!
    Now let’s make it happen!
    COYP

Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffthewalls View Post
    I am not suprised after his poor performance against Chesterfield, he went missing first half and was not much better 2nd half so should not be included tonight.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast