+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Barnsley v Stoke City Match Thoughts

Hey Animal its Millwall next up, so wot do we all reckon, will it be the spirit of Wembley again ehh.

Extra line

Well thats two games and two monkey’s off our backs. These lads are just grinding teams into the ground.

Oh what a Circus, Oh what a Show, could soon be on 50 with time to have snow !

Savvy as feck performance toneet. Back three rock solid, absolutely rock feckin solid. Stoke nivver edda sniff. We ground out this game with grit and uncompromising determination. The Stoke players almost gave in, lost heart and belief. Even at 1 nil I was totally fine and confident we'd win. Chuffed to bits with that.

First aif Stoke got into some promising positions but let's be reight, so did we. How many efforts did Collins ev to save? Bugga all, absolutely feck all.

Well done boys. You played like men toneet. Callum Styles goal....tha what! Screamer.

Daryl Dike well done lad. Strong and purposeful but also a shart art to Victor for that second goal.

We're in this, reight in it, mek no mistake. Teams can't cope against Ismaels strategy. I trust my own eyes and my own judgement. This is brilliant on all aspects. Feckin come on!

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Hey Animal its Millwall next up, so wot do we all reckon, will it be the spirit of Wembley again ehh.
    Who knows Acido , this club just has the ability to keep on surprising us all .

Enjoying the ride to be honest .

What Val believes and his players is maybe a different matter .

The only people who thought they'd stay up last season were the coaching staff and the players .

No matter what happens from here the lads have had a great season .

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Savvy as feck performance toneet. Back three rock solid, absolutely rock feckin solid. Stoke nivver edda sniff. We ground out this game with grit and uncompromising determination. The Stoke players almost gave in, lost heart and belief. Even at 1 nil I was totally fine and confident we'd win. Chuffed to bits with that.

First aif Stoke got into some promising positions but let's be reight, so did we. How many efforts did Collins ev to save? Bugga all, absolutely feck all.

Well done boys. You played like men toneet. Callum Styles goal....tha what! Screamer.

Daryl Dike well done lad. Strong and purposeful but also a shart art to Victor for that second goal.

We're in this, reight in it, mek no mistake. Teams can't cope against Ismaels strategy. I trust my own eyes and my own judgement. This is brilliant on all aspects. Feckin come on!
    Totally agree Pass .

Bringing Halme on for Palmer was a decision from a HC who knows exactly what he's doing , never saw that coming to be honest .

Every player adds feckin value to this group whether they start or come off the bench .

That performance against Chelsea is where this has come from in my opinion and it's added confidence and belief .

Enjoying the ride , fantastic stuff .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Totally agree Pass .

Bringing Halme on for Palmer was a decision from a HC who knows exactly what he's doing , never saw that coming to be honest .

Every player adds feckin value to this group whether they start or come off the bench .

That performance against Chelsea is where this has come from in my opinion and it's added confidence and belief .

Enjoying the ride , fantastic stuff .
    Absolutely mate. Chelsea game a defining moment fo these lads. Proved to themselves that they could perform and compete against top quality opponents.

We're flying, absolutely flying. There's obviously great spirit in this squad. As tha sez thuz strength and value coming off the bench.

My first proper look at Morris toneet from a starting position. Was well impressed I have to say. He looks to get the ball darn, has good awareness and touch, strength and skill. Looks quite a signing to me.

All the lads contributed very well tonight. A fancy us here, a really do. We're growing and getting better. We have the momentum, we have the belief, we have the commitment and the skill to do this. As tha sez mi owd, enjoy the ride

Ive always wanted to see Apo Haalme given a chance, and fingers crossed he will be given it by Val.

And hey Animal and Pass etc lol...
    This could really lead to summat this year/season. Wow, what if we really made it a Play off challenge ehh.
    Last edited by Acido; 24-02-2021 at 10:16 PM.

Get to the play offs, take the money, then throw it. don’t need the PL. ruins clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Get to the play offs, take the money, then throw it. don’t need the PL. ruins clubs.

Go up, tek money and then throw it. Then we build again but with a more competitive budget. Burnley done it to a tee

Hey lads, as ridiculous as it might sound ehh... what if we were to make it to, and actually WIN the Play offs!!.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast