+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Victor signs an extension

Victor signs an extension

Another year until 2022.
    Personally I would play Dike throughout the game with two others of Chaplin, Morris, Freiser, Woodrow either side of him.
    IMO - Victor would remain on the bench during the rest of the season,
    His first touch is far to heavy.

BUT - he’s still a young player - he is getting better and will continue to improve.
    So as such he deserved an extension to his contract.

Congrats to Victor, needs time to hopefully further develop. Remember how bad Toney and Woods were at a young age when on loan at Oakwell.

Does a good job up there does Victor for the team and deserves his extension .

Is it just me but I detect just a little lack of belief in his self at times .

Like he can't believe he's out there in the championship , I could be well wrong here mind .

Listen Victor lad tha wouldn't be out there with this HC if he didn't think tha war worth a shirt .

Tha doing well Victor lad, well deserved. Keep at it and believe in thissen

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Does a good job up there does Victor for the team and deserves his extension .

Is it just me but I detect just a little lack of belief in his self at times .

Like he can't believe he's out there in the championship , I could be well wrong here mind .

Listen Victor lad tha wouldn't be out there with this HC if he didn't think tha war worth a shirt .
    Bang on.