+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Nottingham Forest Post Match Thoughts

Anyone got Tom Noose's phone number?

Regarding Sky, the majority of those watching would have turned it off.

Had it been a match with fans we would be losing supporters in droves

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    No comment tonight I will sleep on it.

I made my commments before the game started and most came true ? No left footed player, no squad rotation ! Players looked tired ? We have not helped ourselves at all ! We need to vary the formation far to predictable ?

Our goalie man of the match for the last five games ? What does that tell you ?

More than anything I hope the players don't feel how I do right now. The cloud of destiny with us not being able to survive in this league is overhead and it looks like it will pour down soon.

So much to say but I think tonight has shown me that 1-11 we have a team that by and large can hold it's own in a game. Generally in them and rarely get swept aside in this division. We look to our bench, with a heart full of hope and a head full of realism, we just don't have players to come on that can have meaningful impacts. Minus Giles. Definitely a top 3 issue as to why we will be on the brink of relegation in this league. Anyone's fault? Maybe in part but that's where the budgets tell more than other areas in this division. Especially with a hectic schedule, we have to keep trotting out the same lineup because we can't change it.

The Ladapo miss is what we would all do in that situation, a tier 2 player shouldn't, cannot miss a chance like that.

Lino for their goal, doesn't help when you have to beat consistently awful decisions as well as opponents that are tough enough...

Genuine question. Have we actually scored any goals where we have been offside this season or committed clear fouls etc? I can't remember any

Although their goal was offside I thought we were poor. Especially attacking. Very lacklustre. Played as though we would have been happy with a 0-0. Very slow as well.

Abysmal! What's point in having good midfield players if we just gonna bypass them all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Regarding Sky, the majority of those watching would have turned it off.

Had it been a match with fans we would be losing supporters in droves
    Exactly what I thought at H/T. Anyone else I couldn't have stomached what was on show. I hate it but we were bloody tripe. Refresh of the formation maybe needed as others have said, especially with Ihiekwe suspension.

Another nail in the coffin. Awful performance, players looked absolutely knackered. This team won't beat Reading either. Playing like a league one team against an average Forest side.

Quote Originally Posted by Shark27 View Post
    Although their goal was offside I thought we were poor. Especially attacking. Very lacklustre. Played as though we would have been happy with a 0-0. Very slow as well.
    When we concede we play with the tempo we should of done from the stop, we go a little gung-ho but play with a bit of urgency. Why do we have to go down to do that.

Complete shambles from the off, they played the long ball better than us. Our back 3 looked desparate all night. We need to get a new plan and back up to steam quickly. Good job Brum are as bad.

Freddie played like Derby had already signed him. You don't see many Championship strikers having a fresh air kick, so he is unique i suppose.
    Smith unlucky at the end.
    The Fat lady is clearing her throat..............

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast