+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Nottingham Forest Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by MillersTime View Post
    When we concede we play with the tempo we should of done from the stop, we go a little gung-ho but play with a bit of urgency. Why do we have to go down to do that.
    I know, it's frustrating. We need the points. We are really missing Lindsay IMO.

Just to pick up on the Ladapo miss, at least he’s in the right place at the right time ( and on a reduced time on the pitch)

Offside goal, yes probably but the away team had more of the ball and more shots.

Overall it was like watching a behind closed doors training session

I did learn one thing tonight, the 'live' stream to the US is about 2 minutes behind. At one point Wiles had a cross/shot that Freddie was about a yard and a half off getting his toe on. About the same time on the Match thread the tirade of "OMG how did Freddie miss that" comments started. I thought "tough crowd on MM tonight how did they expect him to get to that?" About two minutes later I got my answer

If we go down....which looks likely at least we are fighting, we can’t perform consistently well at this level

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I did learn one thing tonight, the 'live' stream to the US is about 2 minutes behind. At one point Wiles had a cross/shot that Freddie was about a yard and a half off getting his toe on. About the same time on the Match thread the tirade of "OMG how did Freddie miss that" comments started. I thought "tough crowd on MM tonight how did they expect him to get to that?" About two minutes later I got my answer
    I wish my stream had been 90 minutes behind I could have done something useful with the time, like knitting jelly

Quote Originally Posted by Shark27 View Post
    I know, it's frustrating. We need the points. We are really missing Lindsay IMO.
    Couldn't agree more, killing our chances

I'm serious get Vickers in goal. Can't have a keeper flapping about everytime balls in the air. Warney he's out of his depth in the championship.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    2 minutes is the average time it takes one of our balls to come out of orbit when it is shanked wildly so if you think we are enjoying the game ahead of you just remember what we will be watching and the joy you have to follow. Our ball boys and girls in the stands must be fitter than any other team's. We don't have them at the side of the pitch, our start at the top and work their way down, different like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Just to pick up on the Ladapo miss, at least he’s in the right place at the right time ( and on a reduced time on the pitch)

Offside goal, yes probably but the away team had more of the ball and more shots.

Overall it was like watching a behind closed doors training session
    He might be but if he keeps missing gilt edged chances it would be better if he had stayed on the bench. Needs 10 chances to get one. As I said earlier, we are missing Lindsay big style. Brought Giles on much too late.

Warney to blame and Johansson will get his fifth motm

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast