+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Nottingham Forest Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    I’ve got ‘Wendy’ on mine....
    Ve heard about the wy thar expands to ‘welcome to Jamaica and I hope you have a happy holiday’

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    No wind up. It's strange Johansson getting in the side coincides with 4 defeats.
    Wrong again, he came in after the defeat to Swansea and plated in the wins at Derby and o Preston. So irritating that you don’t get the facts right.

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    Wrong again, he came in after the defeat to Swansea and plated in the wins at Derby and o Preston. So irritating that you don’t get the facts right.
    Defence don't know were they are with him in goal. He never claims a cross coming in under any pressure. Defence can't win every ball coming in.

Yep, that's exactly what you get when you chop and change the keeper.

Don't think Johannson is the finished article he is only a young lad but he is as reliable as Blackman and has qualities Blackman hasnt.
    He is quicker down to shots than Blackman, I would bet that he would have saved at least one of the pens Blackman let in this season. He is quick off his line as well to spot danger from over the top balls which we tend to be susceptible to when Wood plays. He is more agile than Blackman.

The only advantage Blackman has over him is his height and size. I don't think he catches anymore balls either than Johanson.

..and he is OUR first choice keeper the first one for how many years? Its gonna save us quite a few bob next season not having to get a loan keeper from the higher leagues.

And yes Gwru we will have Vickers as cover hopefully. So 2 decent goalies to start next season with. How many times are we searching round for a decent goalie at 1 min to 11 on transfer deadline day in the summer?

He is young so he will also mature and get better.

Not saying he will not have the odd boo boo but he is no worse than Blackman.

He was unlucky against Forest for that point blank range shot they had for the goal when it went through his legs which you cant do owt about when you are trying to spread yourself for a shot.

He reminds me a bit of a Tom Mcallister type who was a decent goalie.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 26-02-2021 at 11:15 AM.

He's a great prospect who is already as good as Iverson and not far off Rodak.
    Overall what I've seen is better than Blackman,so only a complete loon would drop him for the 3rd choice keeper .

Defence don't know were they are with him in goal. He never claims a cross coming in under any pressure. Defence can't win every ball coming in.
    How many goals have we conceded solely down to Johansson not being strong enough for a cross or ball in the box? Not goals from crosses, goals solely down to Johansson not dominating.

Quote Originally Posted by MillersTime View Post
    How many goals have we conceded solely down to Johansson not being strong enough for a cross or ball in the box? Not goals from crosses, goals solely down to Johansson not dominating.
    Added to that how many goals have come from not stopping balls coming into the box.?.not closing down quick enough..?.misplaced passes..?..defence not dealing with crosses..?..

Now you’re changing you’re argument because you were wrong with your original statement, pathetic!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112