+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rawlinson

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    What? Why does it matter to anyone what anyone else posts on that basis?

It's a message board we all react to other people's posts that's how it works.

To answer your question specifically re. durhampie. Because as you know Negative Nelly only posts negative comments , 99% of the time on here it's been the same for as long as I can remember. It's weird.

He also has no grasp of the concept of the benefit of hindsight. He makes bold statements from his armchair which appears to still be located in the late 70s-80s period and some of them are awful including this beauty.

Saying Bird was one of our best 2 centre halves during last season was badly wrong IMO. When quizzed further he said he is/was better than Rawlinson was even worse. I'm sure you agree Gump?

He's now criticising the manager who signed him for Notts (excellent recruitment btw) that if we reach a play off final he will be dropped. The irony levels are off the charts.
    It’s not hindsight, lots of us said that Rawlinson shouldn’t be dropped for Turner before the playoff final. Not sure of the reason why he was dropped, but if it was Ardley’s decision it was a stupid decision.

Turner was a complete liability in that game.

Ardley didn't sign Bird. For your information Laddo know all, it was Nolan.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Why does it matter to you what Durham posts?
    Why does it matter to anyone what Laddo posts? It certainly seems to matter for many on here.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Why does it matter to anyone what Laddo posts? It certainly seems to matter for many on here.
    The point is Laddo tells everyone to move on then brings up the Bird argument from well over a year ago which no one else brings up except Laddo. This is why and why people think he's a sausage. Have a nice day everyone.

The difference being, Laddo has been nigh on trawling Durham and pointing out the same 'errors'' in Durham's thinking ad nauseam:

ie: this: Has been 'pointed out' to Durham on at least 10 occasions.

Saying Bird was one of our best 2 centre halves during last season was badly wrong IMO. When quizzed further he said he is/was better than Rawlinson was even worse.
    #A very worrying trend.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    The point is Laddo tells everyone to move on then brings up the Bird argument from well over a year ago which no one else brings up except Laddo. This is why and why people think he's a sausage. Have a nice day everyone.
    From an outsiders point of view it looks like 6 of one and half a dozen of the other.
    Why not ignore his posts? Whatever he seems to post 3 or 4 posters are on his back straight away.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Seems I'm not the only one who's noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Seems I'm not the only one who's noticed.
    imo there are to many including your good self mate who react to the poster rather than whats been posted but I'm told that's what keeps the forum busy so get on with it.

From an outsiders point of view it looks like 6 of one and half a dozen of the other.
    Why not ignore his posts? Whatever he seems to post 3 or 4 posters are on his back straight away.
    I don't get in back and forths anymore so doesn't really concern me, if you look I hardly ever respond to things about Laddo thesedays and mostly not my business anyway his rows with others. What I don't like though a hypocrite telling everyone what to do (off his own back, no one asked him to) and then not adhering to his own rules. No thanks. The board was fine with people posting as they did and the usual moderation. Have a nice night mate I'm off for me tea.

Whatever he seems to post 3 or 4 posters are on his back straight away.
    Alternatively, when a certain few post he is on their back straight away.

Nearly always saying something that he's said ten times before.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast