+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Rawlinson

"This is a quote from around that time" ???? Please stop lying, this is getting embarrassing.

What does that have to do with your comments 8 months later?

The post you have quoted appears to have been made over 3 months before Rawlinson even signed!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Yes, I've answered every single one. I asked you to come up with just one question that I haven't answered, and you can't even find one. I'm only asking for one, so you can easily prove me wrong. Regarding 'No Nuts', I can only ask the question I've asked of you before - would you be prepared to repeat that face to face, or will you only say it from behind your keyboard? Over to you.

As I've told you before, there is an easy answer to that. You (or anyone else) can simply click on my username, then 'view forum posts', and it's all there as irrefutable evidence. You've repeatedly made the accusation, so either prove it or apologise. I know you won't be able to do the former, and I bet you don't have the guts to do the latter.
    Oh my god, are you being serious? You really have got issues.

Of course I would as I'm sure you would be prepared to call me an @rsehole which you have done on here as you know. But why would I want to meet up with you? Why would I want to hang out with you? We don't get on and clearly wouldn't talk about Notts we all know that

So you are saying the majority of your posts you make about me or addressed to me are about Notts? The manager, the players, the formation, recent results, style of play etc?

My prediction is 10% max in recent months, a little higher prior to that. Every post you've made today is reducing the percentage slowly but surely.

It's fine I know why you are trying to fill a void in your life, what that missing part is I don't know or care but I'm sure your close friends or family will have a good idea. Maybe have a quiet word. Otherwise this will continue because clearly you don't see your own obsession no matter how many times it's flagged up.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    "This is a quote from around that time" ???? Please stop lying, this is getting embarrassing.

What does that have to do with your comments 8 months later?

The post you have quoted appears to have been made over 3 months before Rawlinson even signed!
    It was just to reiterate the opinion of Bird by our supporters. Nothing else..Its you that are now making assumptions..

Oh my god, are you being serious? You really have got issues.

Of course I would.
    Does "of course I would" mean you would be happy to call me No Nuts to my face? If so, I'll arrange it as soon as we are allowed.

That answers one bit, but you still haven't told me one single question from you that I have refused to answer. Your exact words were "You continually ignored direct questions from me last season". So just give me one I ignored, that's all I'm asking for, just one.

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    It was just to reiterate the opinion of Bird by our supporters. Nothing else..Its you that are now making assumptions..
    It was their opinions more than 7 months before you statement that Bird was a better player then Rawlinson who won Player of the Season that year as you know. More crucially it was also over 3 months before Rawlinson even signed for us

So not "around that time" nearly 8 months prior. Stop changing your tune and stop lying.

Does "of course I would" mean you would be happy to call me No Nuts to my face? If so, I'll arrange it as soon as we are allowed.

That answers one bit, but you still haven't told me one single question from you that I have refused to answer. Your exact words were "You continually ignored direct questions from me last season". So just give me one I ignored, that's all I'm asking for, just one.
    Arrange whatever you want to chap, you seem to make a habit of arranging to meet men off the internet#issues

Talking of meeting strangers how did your meet up with Kyle go? You were going to discuss contrasting interpretations of PPG and the Dover situation in a public place wearing masks lol.

You ignored many or missed many. You rarely answered a direct question with a direct answer.

I certainly can't be bothered to go that far back and look.

I used to make you go searching for old posts and stats for months and months just for kicks and to see how long you would do it before you realised.

You didn't seem to twig for ages, so I had to start giving you hints and clues #puppetonastring was a favourite , which hopefully did the trick?

Please tell me you eventually cottoned on after far too long as the requests got sillier and more obscure?

It was their opinions more than 7 months before you statement that Bird was a better player then Rawlinson who won Player of the Season that year as you know. More crucially it was also over 3 months before Rawlinson even signed for us

So not "around that time" nearly 8 months prior. Stop changing your tune and stop lying.
    You have miss-read my post again. I was not making refernce to Rawlinson, as you so put. I was demonstrating how our own supporters viewed Bird has a player, and the fact that you dont rate him.. Is that too much for your numbscull of a brain to comprehend...

Arrange whatever you want to chap, you seem to make a habit of arranging to meet men off the internet#issues.
    The question was a bit more specific - it was would you be happy to call me No Nuts to my face? The answer is a simple yes or no, so stop squirming, hiding and evading and give one or the other. All I want is 'yes' or 'no'.

You ignored many or missed many. You rarely answered a direct question with a direct answer.

I certainly can't be bothered to go that far back and look.
    Hilarious! So you "can't be bothered"? You say there were many, but you can't even provide one. I think everyone knows that if there was one, you would go to the end of the earth to find it. Just admit you were lying and do the decent thing and apologise.

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    You have miss-read my post again. I was not making refernce to Rawlinson, as you so put. I was demonstrating how our own supporters viewed Bird has a player, and the fact that you dont rate him.. Is that too much for your numbscull of a brain to comprehend...
    It's not that I don't rate him, I agree with many others never really let us down. I don't disagree that when relegated one of the few silver linings was youngsters like Bird and Osborne getting more games (obviously NA didn't see it that way and didn't rate them as good enough at that time).

It's the fact you said he was one of our best 2 centre halves in December of that season. That is crazy talk for me he was the 5th best central defender, 4 at a push if being kind cos he's a local lad.

You also said he was better than Rawlinson (which you later denied saying) 8 months after those comments and over 4 months after he signed or as you would say "just after he signed".

You've then tried to change you story since I guess understandably but he isn't better than Rawlinson now, he wasn't in December of that year, he may never be.

In summary you aren't in a position to take another pop at a manager for potentially not playing our best performing player at potentially a play off final when you didn't rate him last season.

Comprendre?

The question was a bit more specific - it was would you be happy to call me No Nuts to my face? The answer is a simple yes or no, so stop squirming, hiding and evading and give one or the other. All I want is 'yes' or 'no'.

Hilarious! So you "can't be bothered"? You say there were many, but you can't even provide one. I think everyone knows that if there was one, you would go to the end of the earth to find it. Just admit you were lying and do the decent thing and apologise.
    Yes, no squirming or hiding I've answered that same question a couple of months ago. I've told you that and why I gave you that nickname.

Ok so you want an example where I've asked a question and you haven't answered very well.... I don't need to do any searching just look at my last post to you at 9:29pm on this very thread.

Hold on let me make it easier for you...

Talking of meeting strangers how did your meet up with Kyle go?

You didn't seem to twig for ages, so I had to start giving you hints and clues #puppetonastring was a favourite , which hopefully did the trick?

Please tell me you eventually cottoned on after far too long as the requests got sillier and more obscure?
    That's technically three questions (the question marks are the big giveaway ) but two are very similar so you wanted one example I've given you two and I've not had to go looking at posts from a year or more ago. Brucie Bonus.

I know you read my post because you part quoted it. So you must have seen the the question marks used which indicated questions. So you ignored the questions.

Well that was far easier than I thought it would be#gonefishing

But was it really worth it? Not really but Man City were strolling the game so easily it was great viewing but a non event so why not.

No need to answer them, just proving a point chap. No hard feelings#checkmate

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast