+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Rawlinson

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Alternatively, when a certain few post he is on their back straight away.

Nearly always saying something that he's said ten times before.
    Like I said 6 of one etc.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    It’s not hindsight, lots of us said that Rawlinson shouldn’t be dropped for Turner before the playoff final. Not sure of the reason why he was dropped, but if it was Ardley’s decision it was a stupid decision.

Turner was a complete liability in that game.
    Lack of games leading up to it was the reason and Turner played well in semi final as did the team.

Clearly in hindsight it was a bad decision but if you ignore Turner's performance in the final how many other Notts players at the full time whistle could say "I played well today, I did my job"? If Rawlinson had played instead of Turner we would have still lost IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    It’s not hindsight, lots of us said that Rawlinson shouldn’t be dropped for Turner before the playoff final. Not sure of the reason why he was dropped, but if it was Ardley’s decision it was a stupid decision.

Turner was a complete liability in that game.
    But he was excellent in the semi final. What happens if Rawlinson gives away a silly penalty on Saturday and gets sent off? Do we blame Ardley for picking him?

Quote Originally Posted by ancientpie View Post
    imo there are to many including your good self mate who react to the poster rather than whats been posted but I'm told that's what keeps the forum busy so get on with it.
    I very rarely react or respond to ANY of Laddo's posts Kev, other posters were getting well pished off with all the constant back and forth bickering, so I said I would stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    Ardley didn't sign Bird. For your information Laddo know all, it was Nolan.
    Wow! Simply wow

The prosecution rests.

I wish you would..

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    The point is Laddo tells everyone to move on then brings up the Bird argument from well over a year ago which no one else brings up except Laddo. This is why and why people think he's a sausage. Have a nice day everyone.
    Hold on CF, a poster brings up a topic from a long time ago? On NCM?! How dare he!!! Burn him, stone him

Macclesfield home game
    Relegation season
    Hardy sacking Nolan/Kewell
    Hardy appointing Ardley
    Anything to do with Kristen Dennis
    Oh and horror or Sam Osborne leaving for the division below.
    Not forgetting Ben Turner's selection and performance in a playoff final

There are many many more examples.

If you can't see the obvious and comical irony from Ebenezer with his comments today compared to last season re Rawlinson. We he denied ever saying until I found the quote (Thanks Elite) then I'm afraid I can't help you.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Like I said 6 of one etc.
    The difference is that the six don't constantly repeat the same thing over and over again, while the one does.

That's what makes him so tedious.

The difference is that the six don't constantly repeat the same thing over and over again, while the one does.

That's what makes him so tedious.
    There are a couple of anti Ardleys on here who repeat the same thing over and over again on almost every thread.
    I am not trying to defend Laddo, I know where you are coming from but it is not only him.

Alternatively, when a certain few post he is on their back straight away.

Nearly always saying something that he's said ten times before.
    Exactly thank you Elite for pointing that. It works both ways and I get so many posts aimed my way with so many questions.

I maybe stupidly choose to answer questions cos it's the right thing to do but i'm afraid it only encourages them. I must say Gump's question on this thread is one of the most bizarre questions I've ever been asked and that includes some mildly freaky stuff from Pedro.

These 3/4 posters i961pie refers to are the unwanted fanclub of which you are a fully paid up member as you know. It's a close run thing between you and Ken on who the Chairman of the fanclub is currently but I think you just shade it.

Still yet to see anyone agree with durhampie's assessment that Bird was/is better than Rawlinson. I know he loves a snap judgment on a player but this one has got to be one of his worst views ever. No wonder he tried to deny saying it. And now he has the cheek to have a go at the manager who plays him week in week out to such good effect.

Excellent signing

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast