+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Rawlinson

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    There are a couple of anti Ardleys on here who repeat the same thing over and over again on almost every thread.
    I am not trying to defend Laddo, I know where you are coming from but it is not only him.
    He only has eyes for me though, he's very blinkered to others or more likely is fully away but is very selective on what posts he ignores and doesn't reply to#balancenotbias

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Hold on CF, a poster brings up a topic from a long time ago? On NCM?! How dare he!!! Burn him, stone him

Macclesfield home game
    Relegation season
    Hardy sacking Nolan/Kewell
    Hardy appointing Ardley
    Anything to do with Kristen Dennis
    Oh and horror or Sam Osborne leaving for the division below.
    Not forgetting Ben Turner's selection and performance in a playoff final

There are many many more examples.

If you can't see the obvious and comical irony from Ebenezer with his comments today compared to last season re Rawlinson. We he denied ever saying until I found the quote (Thanks Elite) then I'm afraid I can't help you.
    To be honest all the arguments about what happened in the past bore the life out of me, the only thing that really matters is the next 3 points. If you want everyone to move on though from insulting each other then beating people over the head with the bird argument wouldn't be the way I'd go about it that's all. I'm off anyway to enjoy my evening, hope you have a good one.

He only has eyes for me though, he's very blinkered to others or more likely is fully away but is very selective on what posts he ignores and doesn't reply to#balancenotbias
    Why don't you put on your views and ignore the posts that berate you? I know it is difficult not to respond but stick to the topic and you can't be blamed for anything. And stop bringing up old posts.

Exactly thank you Elite for pointing that. It works both ways and I get so many posts aimed my way with so many questions.

I maybe stupidly choose to answer questions cos it's the right thing to do but i'm afraid it only encourages them. I must say Gump's question on this thread is one of the most bizarre questions I've ever been asked and that includes some mildly freaky stuff from Pedro.

These 3/4 posters i961pie refers to are the unwanted fanclub of which you are a fully paid up member as you know. It's a close run thing between you and Ken on who the Chairman of the fanclub is currently but I think you just shade it.

Still yet to see anyone agree with durhampie's assessment that Bird was/is better than Rawlinson. I know he loves a snap judgment on a player but this one has got to be one of his worst views ever. No wonder he tried to deny saying it. And now he has the cheek to have a go at the manager who plays him week in week out to such good effect.

Excellent signing
    I made that comment about Rawlinson soon after he had signed. At that time Bird was getting a few game and playing reasonably well. Rawlinson replaced him, and for the first few games didnt do much to say he was any better than Bird. Of course, over time he has proved to be a fantastic signing.. But that doesnt alter the fact that Bird deserved his place in the team at that time.. Ardley was getting rid of players at the club who were not signed by him. He went on to sign a number of loan players, who in my opinion were also no better than Bird...

Trust me I dream of an NCM where are debates on here either stay on topic or more realistically stay Notts/football based but as you and everyone can see most of the arguments quickly go off topic.

It's blatantly obvious that for some (easy to identify) Notts aren't the main reason for posting on NCM, they are more concerned with having someone to argue with, point score against over immaterial matters and petty topics rarely are these posts about Notts. My NCM social experiment identified this very early on and it's been confirmed more recently.

You are right I could post my views and ignore all messages that come my way but I don't for four reasons. 1. It's water off a ducks back with any insults received. 2. The NCM social experiment isn't complete. 3. The sheer weight of numbers makes it impossible, it's literally dozens and dozens every single week. 4 Plus I don't want to, I enjoy highlighting Ridiculous comments and untruths, fictions falsehoods and fabrications.

I hoped and tried twice recently to experiment with an agreement to not interact with one another with oneof the usual suspects in the fanclub. One flat out refused within a hour of the suggestion, the other said he would but recently reneged which was disappointing.

Very happy to offer this again to improve NCM for everyone but it needs a willing and honest participant from the other side.

Roll up, roll up.....

Trust me
    Trust you? I would rather trust Boris Johnson.

It's blatantly obvious that for some (easy to identify) Notts aren't the main reason for posting on NCM, they are more concerned with having someone to argue with, point score against over immaterial matters and petty topics.
    Has anyone else's irony meter exploded, or is it just mine?

I enjoy highlighting Ridiculous comments and untruths, fictions falsehoods and fabrications
    You also enjoy making them. Here's a couple of complete lies you repeatedly post about me. Firstly, that I avoid answering questions, so can you name just one question that I've avoided answering? Secondly, that I very rarely post about Notts. Can you back that up, because a glance through my posting history quickly proves that it's complete and utter bollox. I suppose your tactic is that if you repeat a lie often enough, eventually someone might believe it. I think other posters are cleverer than that.

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    I made that comment about Rawlinson soon after he had signed. At that time Bird was getting a few game and playing reasonably well. Rawlinson replaced him, and for the first few games didnt do much to say he was any better than Bird. Of course, over time he has proved to be a fantastic signing.. But that doesnt alter the fact that Bird deserved his place in the team at that time.. Ardley was getting rid of players at the club who were not signed by him. He went on to sign a number of loan players, who in my opinion were also no better than Bird...
    "I made thatcomment soon after he had signed"

5th August : Rawlinson signed for Notts

19th December : ".... He is a better player than Rawlinson"

If you are going to make stuff up at least make it close to the truth.

Laughably you now change you story after you stated that you never said he was a better player than Rawlinson.

Give it up chap.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Trust you? I would rather trust Boris Johnson.

Has anyone else's irony meter exploded, or is it just mine?

You also enjoy making them. Here's a couple of complete lies you repeatedly post about me. Firstly, that I avoid answering questions, so can you name just one question that I've avoided answering? Secondly, that I very rarely post about Notts. Can you back that up, because a glance through my posting history quickly proves that it's complete and utter bollox. I suppose your tactic is that if you repeat a lie often enough, eventually someone might believe it. I think other posters are cleverer than that.
    So you've answered every question I've ever asked? Ok Elite if you say so

You continually ignored direct questions from me last season, hence your apt nickname "No Nuts". Sadly for the rest of NCM you have improved somewhat and gone to the other end of the spectrum.

My main complaint from you other than your desire to ruin threads is the constant misquoting and amending of people's quotes to aid your latest petty argument . We can all see it, you are filling nobody but yourself. Please stop.

As for posting about Notts, what proportion of posts to me or quoting me relate directly to our beloved Notts? I'd estimate overall less than 10%. The proportion of your posts about me or at me or quoting on me will be scarily high. The fact you have called anyone on here obsessed shows how truly deluded you are. That irony meter along with the neighbouring hypocrisy guage have certainly exploded with that one.

Your obsession was displayed best of all when I declared I would ignore your for a full week. Within hours you were posting about me, starting threads about the use of # and acronyms you didn't approve of. The posts and quoting of my posts kept on coming as the days pasaed. The desperation to get a reply was entertaining to read but I also felt sorry for you. Don't spend all your time obsessing about someone you've never met.

I believe someone else called it more accurately your "issues" and advised you to take a break or words to that effect says it all. Maybe you should heed their advice for your sake more than anyone elses.

I don't believe any of the above words or advice will be taken on board because you don't have enough self awareness, you are too deluded and coupled with your biased blinkered view of NCM none of it will sink in.

Until you recognise the problem you will always have a problem No Nuts. I will be here to remind of this and to help. Not fore sake cos I don't know you, don't care but for NCMs sake.

The social experiment and mission continues....

So you've answered every question I've ever asked? Ok Elite if you say so

You continually ignored direct questions from me last season, hence your apt nickname "No Nuts".
    Yes, I've answered every single one. I asked you to come up with just one question that I haven't answered, and you can't even find one. I'm only asking for one, so you can easily prove me wrong. Regarding 'No Nuts', I can only ask the question I've asked of you before - would you be prepared to repeat that face to face, or will you only say it from behind your keyboard? Over to you.

As for posting about Notts, what proportion of posts to me or quoting me relate directly to our beloved Notts? I'd estimate overall less than 10%.
    As I've told you before, there is an easy answer to that. You (or anyone else) can simply click on my username, then 'view forum posts', and it's all there as irrefutable evidence. You've repeatedly made the accusation, so either prove it or apologise. I know you won't be able to do the former, and I bet you don't have the guts to do the latter.

"I made thatcomment soon after he had signed"

5th August : Rawlinson signed for Notts

19th December : ".... He is a better player than Rawlinson"

If you are going to make stuff up at least make it close to the truth.

Laughably you now change you story after you stated that you never said he was a better player than Rawlinson.

Give it up chap.
    This is a quote from around that time and which there were plenty of other posters saying the same...

Hall Of Fame
    Agreed, Bird has looked the part whenever he has played. He also seems to have a decent left foot and can pick a pass. The one positive of getting relegated is that some of our younger players might have the chance to get more game time - players like Bird, Osborne, and Crawford. Perhaps watching hungry, local lads taking pride in the shirt in the National League will be better than watching a bunch of mercenaries on their final pay day in L2.

Also, the fact we have Rose and O'Brien singed up for next season (assuming we hold on to them) is promising.
    Last edited by slack_pie; 28-04-2019 at 05:03 AM.
    Last edited by durhampie; 24-02-2021 at 08:15 PM.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast