+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rawlinson

Rawlinson

What a signing this guy has been, I can’t remember a time he hasn’t been contender for the teams MOTM. Another outstanding performance tonight in the heart of defence. Port Vale must have some immense defenders to keep him out of the side....he fully deserves to be playing in the FL.

Just thought he deserved a special mention on what was a pretty drab night’

Absolutely agree, he shows hunger, desire, wins everything in the air, snaps into the tackle yet still able to carry the ball forward. Outstanding all season.

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    What a signing this guy has been, I can’t remember a time he hasn’t been contender for the teams MOTM. Another outstanding performance tonight in the heart of defence. Port Vale must have some immense defenders to keep him out of the side....he fully deserves to be playing in the FL.

Just thought he deserved a special mention on what was a pretty drab night’
    He was very good tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Warnocks Legends View Post
    Absolutely agree, he shows hunger, desire, wins everything in the air, snaps into the tackle yet still able to carry the ball forward. Outstanding all season.
    Not sure if he is still there but Vale signed Shaun Brisley as one of the replacements when Rawlinson left. Weird

Yes, he’s been excellent for us. So reliable, week in, week out.

Think he was played as a RB at Port Vale when they were going through a poor spell and he ended up becoming the scapegoat, if I remember correctly

A great piece of recruitment, I've been impressed with him from the start. Great desire always and the key skills a centre half needs on display each game.

He could be heading for back to back Player of the Season awards due to level of consistency which must be the best in the squad.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    A great piece of recruitment, I've been impressed with him from the start. Great desire always and the key skills a centre half needs on display each game.

He could be heading for back to back Player of the Season awards due to level of consistency which must be the best in the squad.
    Agreed, rarely has a poor game.. would go as far as to say I'm surprised no league clubs are interested

Shame he had to miss the play off final due to ...........

Quote Originally Posted by forwardmagpie View Post
    Shame he had to miss the play off final due to ...........
    Lol. Tbh with how the other 10 played combined drafting in a fully fit Virgil Van Dijk wouldn't have changed the outcome.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast