+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Doesn’t it bother you

I have, on and off been a critic of BJ and at times but i've given him credit when it's due. My recent comments on Starmer have also been critical of him, as he's not PM material. But that's my own personal view based on what I see through the media. So what about what he does behind the scenes, would he do a better job? I think he would, he'd definitely would have followed scientific advice from the start. Why did BJ miss the 5 cobra meetings? and now you all are praising him for doing an excellent job? Seriously need your head checked.
    Vaccines were always going to be developed and this shouldn't hide the fact the lack of action from BJ at the start.
    It is always the case an outsider looking in, that will always do a better job. They see all the mistakes the party currently in charge, is making. This isn't about hindsight. Matt Hancokc told parliament back in feb/march last year when Italy had the virus spreading, that we wouldn't be affected.

Here's a little infographic who keep saying we shouldn't have followed NZ because they have a smaller population and are all spread out. Let me hear your excuses.

Name:  graphic.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  81.4 KB

Anyway, the point I am making is about government corruption that you all seem to be all happy to have take place. You may say things have improved after Cummings had left, unfortunately the awarding of contracts to their pals is still going on. I'm not one for witch hunting and when a review does happen, I hope it is done fairly. I don't have a reason to witchunt either of the parties, and I always call out when I see something not right - it just happens the Tories are in charge. My only wish for this is a code of ethics should be followed, whoever in charge.

In this video, it explains the whole problem of how so many media outlets have not reported Hancokc breaking the law as High court rules it illegal. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oA5iwzsycc Worth a watch. Doesn't it bothher you one slightest that this is being silenced in the media, but hey lets talk about the Royal Family on here instead.

Don't bother commenting or responding to my post unless you've watched the above video.

Quote Originally Posted by regis80 View Post
    ........Don't bother commenting or responding to my post unless you've watched the above video.
    OK, oops 😊 .

I have, on and off been a critic of BJ and at times but i've given him credit when it's due. My recent comments on Starmer have also been critical of him, as he's not PM material. But that's my own personal view based on what I see through the media. So what about what he does behind the scenes, would he do a better job? I think he would, he'd definitely would have followed scientific advice from the start. Why did BJ miss the 5 cobra meetings? and now you all are praising him for doing an excellent job? Seriously need your head checked.
    Vaccines were always going to be developed and this shouldn't hide the fact the lack of action from BJ at the start.
    It is always the case an outsider looking in, that will always do a better job. They see all the mistakes the party currently in charge, is making. This isn't about hindsight. Matt Hancokc told parliament back in feb/march last year when Italy had the virus spreading, that we wouldn't be affected.

Here's a little infographic who keep saying we shouldn't have followed NZ because they have a smaller population and are all spread out. Let me hear your excuses.

Name:  graphic.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  81.4 KB

Anyway, the point I am making is about government corruption that you all seem to be all happy to have take place. You may say things have improved after Cummings had left, unfortunately the awarding of contracts to their pals is still going on. I'm not one for witch hunting and when a review does happen, I hope it is done fairly. I don't have a reason to witchunt either of the parties, and I always call out when I see something not right - it just happens the Tories are in charge. My only wish for this is a code of ethics should be followed, whoever in charge.

In this video, it explains the whole problem of how so many media outlets have not reported Hancokc breaking the law as High court rules it illegal. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oA5iwzsycc Worth a watch. Doesn't it bothher you one slightest that this is being silenced in the media, but hey lets talk about the Royal Family on here instead.

Don't bother commenting or responding to my post unless you've watched the above video.
    You ever post about the Albion? I doubt you are even a fan. As far as i’m concerned you could be on all other footy forums doing your bit of PR work

I’m only stating what i see here . For weeks we’ve all been peed off by our footie results and i don’t remember a single time you ever coming on here to comment about our team. Unless you know him to be a genuine albion fan then i’ll take that back. But it is widely known looney left bots do the rounds, there’s a whole army of them out there online to spread all sorts just like the momentum crew.

��

Quote Originally Posted by 9goals2hattricks3pen View Post
    You ever post about the Albion? I doubt you are even a fan. As far as i’m concerned you could be on all other footy forums doing your bit of PR work

I’m only stating what i see here . For weeks we’ve all been peed off by our footie results and i don’t remember a single time you ever coming on here to comment about our team. Unless you know him to be a genuine albion fan then i’ll take that back. But it is widely known looney left bots do the rounds, there’s a whole army of them out there online to spread all sorts just like the momentum crew.

��
    I see what you did there 9goals. I’ll put my hand up and say, I don’t follow the albion as much as I used to but also to add, you won’t find me commenting on weekly game threads.. I rarely do.
    I mostly come here to read others views on the game and don’t feel the need to comment the same thing. I know of many people that visit these forums and hardly ever registered an account.
    I was born and bred west brom and my support for west brom now is purely down to wanting my home town to do well, that’s all. In recent times i’ve lost the will to even care as other things are far more important. I had a pop at you over it because I wasn’t convinced you live or ever lived in the region of west brom.

That said, from what i’ve been put through and most on here have too, is how our general politics is going and this angers me enough to vent my frustration here. Hence why you’ll get these o/t threads for me.

Quote Originally Posted by albion68 View Post
    No matter what people in high office or even in just management,do or don’t do.your dammed if you do and dammed if you f#cking don’t..

Afternoon 68

Lai is damned because he doesn't do f uck all and damned when he does anything which happens to be f uck all again!

So in summary - I wish Lai would go f uck himself and take that ginger turd Dowling with him! Couple of w ankers

I see what you did there 9goals. I’ll put my hand up and say, I don’t follow the albion as much as I used to but also to add, you won’t find me commenting on weekly game threads.. I rarely do.
    I mostly come here to read others views on the game and don’t feel the need to comment the same thing. I know of many people that visit these forums and hardly ever registered an account.
    I was born and bred west brom and my support for west brom now is purely down to wanting my home town to do well, that’s all. In recent times i’ve lost the will to even care as other things are far more important. I had a pop at you over it because I wasn’t convinced you live or ever lived in the region of west brom.

That said, from what i’ve been put through and most on here have too, is how our general politics is going and this angers me enough to vent my frustration here. Hence why you’ll get these o/t threads for me.
    Fair enough Regis.

I was very much a Baggie from birth.

I'm named after my dad's favourite player. Mom didn't like Ray so as a compromise I have that as a middle name.

I was born the year the Albion won the Cup. My dad went to the semi at Villa Park I still have the rattle he took with him.I watched the Cup Final in front of the tele bought for the occasion with a dummy stuffed in my mouth to keep me quiet. Surely it didn't need VAR to see Wayman's goal was offside!

I've been able to recite the winning X1 for as long as I can remember. I also know Sanders and Kennedy played and Millard was captain only because Heath and Rickaby were injured.

In 1967 I cried on the steps of Wembley

In 1968 I was physically sick with excitement on the steps of Wembley
    Last edited by 9goals2hattricks3pen; 24-02-2021 at 03:40 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)