+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Match Ratings vs Stockport

Match Ratings vs Stockport

Thought I would have a go tonight after that dour draw...

Pilling... 8.5... scary moment early on but made a few blinding saves and distribution was good
    Lacey....8... A good night as the office for Mr Reliable, handled mostly everything thrown at him
    Barnett..7.5.. A very good player at this level, defended well but would like to have seen him get forward more
    Rawlinson...9..Beast!!!! I am struggling to remember a more impressive player to come through the Notts revolving door in years
    Kelly-Evans.. 8 Never gives less than 100% put himself about and tried hard
    Wolfe.... 8.5.. Now this is the player that arrived with promise, cracking shift and deserves a start from now on
    Doyle.... 7.5.. Done his job very well, you know what you will get week in week out
    Job.......7.5.. Decent performance from Jim tonight, done most of his good work in defense, good shift
    Boldewijn.. 6.5.. Largely anonymous tonight, didnt offer a lot going forward, an off night
    Rodrigues...6... A night to forget for this talented guy, game passed him by and hooked at 77 minutes
    Wootton... 6... Thankless task for the big lad, tried but nothing came off for him, defended well when asked

SUBS
    Knowles..5.. Not much of an impact to be fair
    Roberts...6 ... Same as Jimmy but the lift he gave us Notts fans when he came on gives him a 6 instead of 5

All in all a decent point if not deserved... offered very little going forward and our goal scoring record is a bit of a worry but the defense is so good that we at least have something to build on...

Generous ratings in my opinion but we all know what they are like! Still you are clearly more glass half full than me so all credit to you for that!

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    Thought I would have a go tonight after that dour draw...

Pilling... 8.5... scary moment early on but made a few blinding saves and distribution was good
    Lacey....8... A good night as the office for Mr Reliable, handled mostly everything thrown at him
    Barnett..7.5.. A very good player at this level, defended well but would like to have seen him get forward more
    Rawlinson...9..Beast!!!! I am struggling to remember a more impressive player to come through the Notts revolving door in years
    Kelly-Evans.. 8 Never gives less than 100% put himself about and tried hard
    Wolfe.... 8.5.. Now this is the player that arrived with promise, cracking shift and deserves a start from now on
    Doyle.... 7.5.. Done his job very well, you know what you will get week in week out
    Job.......7.5.. Decent performance from Jim tonight, done most of his good work in defense, good shift
    Boldewijn.. 6.5.. Largely anonymous tonight, didnt offer a lot going forward, an off night
    Rodrigues...6... A night to forget for this talented guy, game passed him by and hooked at 77 minutes
    Wootton... 6... Thankless task for the big lad, tried but nothing came off for him, defended well when asked

SUBS
    Knowles..5.. Not much of an impact to be fair
    Roberts...6 ... Same as Jimmy but the lift he gave us Notts fans when he came on gives him a 6 instead of 5

All in all a decent point if not deserved... offered very little going forward and our goal scoring record is a bit of a worry but the defense is so good that we at least have something to build on...
    For the time ever, I thought DKE wasn't at his best tonight. Getting a bit worried about Big Bert upfront and Enzio was very disappointing tonight. Not convinced by Pilling in goal but he is a bargain-basement buy. Rawlo, easily MOTM.