+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vaccine passport

Actually I was BT! Amateur dramatics to be sure but a theatre company with a very good reputation. My favourite opening line was “You’ll never take me alive Copper!”. I was rather good at playing baddies a role I continue to this day.

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    Actually I was BT! Amateur dramatics to be sure but a theatre company with a very good reputation. My favourite opening line was “You’ll never take me alive Copper!”. I was rather good at playing baddies a role I continue to this day.
    I can well imagine Mr outwood, no need to do much acting either!

....Nobody in the UK is required to carry any form of ID.

Is that what makes you all jumpy? Here we have been carrying an I D card for as long as I can remember.

Part of mine

No problem at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    ....Nobody in the UK is required to carry any form of ID.

Is that what makes you all jumpy? Here we have been carrying an I D card for as long as I can remember.

Part of mine

No problem at all.
    Exactly Balan , I’ve really no Idea what they’re getting upset about - just like a second driving licence

What Is there to be scared off ?

I don't want the Stasi or Sayanim's secret police surveillance techniques operating here, it's bad enough as it is thank you very much..

It's common practice in the EU. When I lived in France as we didn't have ID's we had to carry our passport which was a pain given it was twice the size of an ID card.

There's a huge difference between an ID Card/Passport and this vaccine certificate nonsense. In any society it will be necessary at times to furnish proof of identity or age. There is absolutely no necessity to furnish proof that you have been vaccinated against Covid under any circumstances whatsoever.

I've signed the petition, not that it will do much good, the State will not relinquish it's newly acquired arbitrary powers lightly, it will be reluctant to relinquish them at all, it will be keen to acquire even more now that they've seen just what they can get away with, how docile and acquiescent the majority of the public actually are.

Last time I was stopped by the police was when I flew out fast by car, from my Kibbutz and sped just 100 m. A police car pulled up behind me.( I had not fastened my safety belt) I thought, oh! my darkest day, I do not need a fine especially this month! He asked for my licence, took it to his car ,came back, gave it back to me and asked ''where are you from'' I said just from this kibbutz here . He said, ''no, from where did you come from? I replied from England ,Lancashire. He said, I am from Wales! We did have a small chat, but told me. ''Go on go!'' If it had been someone else?? Oh, what a beautiful day.

sinkov: I walk around so much without a mask, somehow I feel I will not get this virus or any other mutation. Many times I have gone somewhere where people have asked me, ''where is your mask?'' I just simply put on the mask, and avoid any debate about it ,its no big deal for me. But I can understand after so much is on the media about this. That some people are very sensitive about it. Perhaps scarred? If this strip of paper means I can catch a flight. (or enter into some place?) I understand ,its business they require it, again no big problem for me.

If we knew that all of society held to a high sense of morality, that everyone could be trusted ,perhaps there would not be ID cards, passports and this vaccine certificate etc. Why do we have ID cards, passports etc ? Society is in a demoralising free fall, who can be trusted these days? In the newspaper: (y-net = News)
    Israel deports Haredi families that forged entry permits.
    Israel has prohibited the entry of two ultra-Orthodox families from the U.S. into the country after they presented forged entry permits from the Ministerial Exceptions Committee.

On Tuesday, it was revealed that eleven people who landed at Ben Gurion Airport on an El Al rescue flight from New York on Sunday tested positive for coronavirus after apparently presenting a falsified negative test required to board the plane. ''To be or not to be that is the question?''

"On Tuesday, it was revealed that eleven people who landed at Ben Gurion Airport on an El Al rescue flight from New York on Sunday tested positive for coronavirus after apparently presenting a falsified negative test required to board the plane. ''To be or not to be that is the question?''

Tells you all you need to know about vax passports Balan. Just more money down the drain.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)