+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Forest

Well no-one fired up at all this eve so 1-1 will do. Jozwiak is clearly Rooney's blind spot, and when Rooney said Bird was a good fillin for Bielik, he was wrong, the guy is clearly scared to pass forwards. Thank God for CKR and thank God for no VAR because he handled it before he shot for the goal

Dirty dirty barstools, rolling around feigning injury then getting up for a 50yd sprint, looking for bookings, in the refs face, we out played them but fell to a fluked goal, there was only one team in it in the end but suppose a draw will have to do

Got out of jail card.
    Some good calls prediction wise in here. Some not even close, I won't name names

It was a poor game between two poor looking sides, despite recent form

Thank God for CKR. He’d have achieved legend status with crowds.
    From the moment Marshall did his falling tree act to the moment we scored that was dreadful...worst I’ve seen under Rooney.
    In truth, on tonight’s evidence, Forest look to be one of the Championship’s better sides.
    Baningime must be poor though if he can’t get into this midfield...might as well not have had one tonight.

Anyone know who was captain after Marshall went off? Played like we hadn’t got one.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 26-02-2021 at 09:59 PM.

Despite Stensons obvious blinkers. I thought Forest just shaded it overall.
    GP was right though, two poor sides and one of the worst Derbys I've seen.

The stats don't lie either.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56121276

I can't believe I'm saying this in February though. Just 10 more points to safety.
    How poor a season is this.

I agree with rA, we were dreadful, Florist had a plan and were well organised whilst I honestly dont know what our plan was! After Marshall's dying swan act we were the atypical 'lost sheep', absolutely nothing in midfield and the defence looked like they'd never met each other before. Exactly where we'd be without Kaz doesn't bear thinking about.
    Let's hope it's a one off otherwise there is trouble ahead!

Boring. On another day, their goal would have been offside, and we'd have had a penalty. We need to be more positive though

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Despite Stensons obvious blinkers. I thought Forest just shaded it overall.
    GP was right though, two poor sides and one of the worst Derbys I've seen.

The stats don't lie either.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56121276
    Strange those stats. I’d have said Forest were the better side but somehow we had the better chances...Knight should have scored...Waghorn got in the way of another Knight opportunity...Gregory went close...and CKR slid a difficult chance just wide of the post, but then I suppose none of those were on target.
    Apart from his first touch Roos had very little to do.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 26-02-2021 at 10:51 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)