+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Forest

I don't think we'll get Clarke for a 3rd loan. He cost BHA £3.5M. I think they'd want getting on twice that if we wanted to buy. Edmundson coming in would be a greater possibility IMO. I'd LIKE to see Tomori back but he'd cost a ridiculous amount.....

I'd be surprised if Bielik was available this side of Christmas.

It's probably all linked to the takeover, will the new owners (if and when they turn up!) be dishing out the dosh or will Wayne be 'doing a NC' ie. bargain basement hunting looking for a few stocking fillers (with the odd gem coming out the woodwork) to top up our ever reliance on the academy??
    Of course, we mustn't forget the EFL and their bunch of mardarses who are still dangling damocles sword unerringly above PP! By the way does anybody know who owns PP and Moor Farm these days? Have the Accounts for 1832 been presented yet?
    Nope, plenty of bumps in the road yet!

The accounts might be something to worry about but.... it's not just FA/EFL Rules at play here. There's that little matter of the Law of the land. If there's really something amiss, wouldn't we have been summonsed or charged by the police or the financial watchdog or whoever by now?

One hopes there is nothing amiss but it all adds to the uncertainty that Wayne is facing. If that uncertainty drags on and we are under the cloud of 'unfinished business' in several not unimportant areas then that will, inevitably, impact next season! There seems little or no movement on any of these fronts hence my concerns and lack of confidence for our prospects in 21/21!

Sorry 21/22

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)