+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tier system for evermore

Tier system for evermore

Lockdown every winter.

Now wha predicted that.😎

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Lockdown every winter.

Now wha predicted that.��
    Civil disobedience on the horizon.

That fae sturgeon yesterday was a complete waste of time she would have been aswell saying nothing at all, if anything I feel worse moving forward today than I did this time yesterday I’m no even talking about pubs it’s more about shops and cafes just so we can get a wee bit normality back in life and I see it and hear it in work today most folk have had enough and were looking for a bit of hope on the horizon and what I’m hearing today is most folk are gonna say f@ck it and start mixing again and this time I honestly can’t blame them nae fan of Johnson but at least he did give a bit hope in my opinion.

I watched her broadcast yesterday because the other family members wanted to. Very surprised at the whole tone of her report. It seemed to be just the same old story with not much data. What has happened to the R rate? There did not seem to be any actual numbers to show what would trigger a change in policy. Why do they think that the tier system which did not work would be better if it was renamed levels?
    Also interesting that the vaccine passports might be a bad idea solely because not everyone can get one. Not everyone has a passport but that does not mean they should not exist because everyone does not want or need one.

The thing is b cram if we were in the tier system today we would be tier 2 pushing for tier 1

Quote Originally Posted by Biffo_the_Bear View Post
    The thing is b cram if we were in the tier system today we would be tier 2 pushing for tier 1
    Not convinced that tier system will work. The strategy is to get rid of the virus and suppress it. Us being in tier 2 or tier 1 or whatever just causes more problems for those who live near us in tier 3 or tier4. The Highlands are terrified of people coming up on holiday because they may have come from a higher tier. I just don't think it works.

U may be right it might not work but the point is she is saying that’s her way forward and I think at this moment we have a rate of 56 cases per 100,000 and we’re gonna have to live with it amongst us and get on with life regardless at some point as it’s not going anywhere but with the vaccine surely we have to get things back to normal asap, I know rros and deeranged have been advocating getting things back to normal for the economy and folks mental well-being for a while, I just think what I’m hearing today is folk have had enough now and another 3/4 months of this is gonna tip folk over the edge and even as deecom says civil disobedience might not be far off.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Not convinced that tier system will work. The strategy is to get rid of the virus and suppress it. Us being in tier 2 or tier 1 or whatever just causes more problems for those who live near us in tier 3 or tier4. The Highlands are terrified of people coming up on holiday because they may have come from a higher tier. I just don't think it works.
    The Highlands are desperate for us to get back visiting and spending money there.

I'm also desperate to get back there because I need out of Dundee.

Jeezo, back from golf and expected real push back against my post.

Pleasantly surprised.

If what I would class the moderates are getting upset a bit.....there's hope yet.

Never accept this guys never.

May take two or three years to get ever freedom and liberty back but it's got to happen.

Sturgeon is beyond it now, Johnson not far behind, hancock, Whitty and Leith I'd gladly send to mars.

I mentioned Sweden once or twice(going great guns) but think I got away with it.😁

Oh and since this is a fitba forum.....Dundee are truly awful....but don't think anyone seems to care.

And the pitch......ouch.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post

Oh and since this is a fitba forum.....Dundee are truly awful....but don't think anyone seems to care.

And the pitch......ouch.
    Lost interest near enough completely.

Malaise.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)