Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
Not convinced that tier system will work. The strategy is to get rid of the virus and suppress it. Us being in tier 2 or tier 1 or whatever just causes more problems for those who live near us in tier 3 or tier4. The Highlands are terrified of people coming up on holiday because they may have come from a higher tier. I just don't think it works.
I do not see why people living Dundee should currently be in the same Tier as people living in North Lanarkshire which currently has the highest rate of positive Covid-19 cases throughout Scotland.
One size does not fit all and the sooner Nicola and the dentist realise that the better.
A few days ago Matt Hancock stated that we are all going to have to live with the Covid-19 virus. In my opinion eleven months ago the politicians and health experts should have taken that view instead of listen to scientists who have continually changed their minds.
One scientist recently stated that nothing should reopen until there were no cases of the Covid-19 virus throughout the world.
God knows what planet he is living on but he should have been put on the spaceship to Mars.