+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The case for the sacking of Mark snowflake Bonner

Am i not allowed to differ? What part of the above dont you understand. Is the above beyond you comprehension? If i ran your board it would be better, much better. Why dont you try a knock out competition, one leg. Like the FA cup. Have a bit of fun, humour, the limitations of your board are your limitations.

Was it about the money, of course. Even though i was top most of the time, and about third or fourth when i quit. Hardly out of the running.

Chalky quits regularly then comes back, and will do again. This note is just about trying to get me to pay up. Ive spent that 35 quid. Has someone made up the difference? Cumbrians are tight, 35 quid makes a big difference to the family budget.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    Of course im having a go at Chalky, hes a manipulative, lying cheating a hole.

Chalky is just a simpler soul. You defended him when he was instigating his criminality, says it all really..
    I didn't know that I was that interesting and had a criminal background,cheers Frank 😁

Chalky quits regularly then comes back, and will do again. .
    You are absolutely right and I will probably do it yet again and I've had more usernames than I care to remember,when things get to much for me in life I just switch off my phone and internet and go about without communication from anybody and i've done it all my life,those few who know me have just accepted it and know that in a couple of months I will be back,it refreshes me and you should try it Frank (seriously)

The prediction comp IS a bit of fun,everyone wants to win it but nobody is bothered if they get one point either,it's very good natured and griff does a fantastic job organizing it especially this season,let face it Frank,if you was to run one the rules would change monthly and the power the control that you would have would make you feel like a demigod and you would be flouncing off after the first month

Of course im having a go at Chalky, hes a manipulative, lying cheating a hole. Your cleverer with it, insidious is the name for it. I dont have a problem with disagreement has some merit. It usually does not. I dont like either of you, and would avoid you in real life. To be in your company would mean time slowing down, and rolling my finger nails on a desk.

You changed when my final scores joke came about. Couldnt do anything right then, and other jokes.

In psychology there is a word for meeting people who remind you of what your not, i cant remember what it is. When you are reminded, in your case, that your not as bright, dull, dour, predictable, limited, and lacking in humour, you wont like it will you. You feel threatened, you turn.

Chalky is just a simpler soul. You defended him when he was instigating his criminality, says it all really.

Your board has now a healthy readership, when i alighted there you were lucky to get a dozen reads. Your competition is competitive, nowt of which was to do with you. Hence the negativity. I am mostly right about most things, your healthy board is proof.
    “I dont have a problem with disagreement has some merit. It usually does not.”

Well, does it or doesn’t it? Or were you meaning something else?

‘You changed when my final scores joke came about. Couldnt do anything right then, and other jokes.’

Eh?

“When you are reminded, in your case, that your not as bright, dull, dour, predictable, limited, and lacking in humour, you wont like it will you.”

I’m not as dull, dour, predictable, limited and lacking in humour ........as who, Frank? You didn’t finish the sentence.

Chalky is just a simpler soul. You defended him when he was instigating his criminality, says it all really.

“Your board has now a healthy readership, when i alighted there you were lucky to get a dozen reads. Your competition is competitive, nowt of which was to do with you. Hence the negativity. I am mostly right about most things, your healthy board is proof.”

Very poor shot. You’re actually trying to suggest that you being there increased board activity. Strange that it’s just as active now that you’re gone.

Poor stuff Frank.

Yes i am.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)