+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The case for the sacking of Mark snowflake Bonner

The case for the sacking of Mark snowflake Bonner

If a parent promises a young child an ice cream, then gets to the van, then refuses to buy one, that isnt nice is it. This is what Bonner is doing to Cambridge fans. The club is about to dive. Yes it is.

The more serious accusation is his lack of sartorial sophistication, he dresses like a nine**** year old yoof on a night out in Burslem in 1983. Lets not go there, ive done it. He doesnt dress like Dean Martin or Frank Sinatra, or is ever liable too.

Another complaint is his accent. Mark Johnson and Doug Shulman have proper Cambridgeshire accents, Bonner is London. Ive been away a long time and can hear the difference. Its being a bit picky, but any reason is good enough for a sacking.

He would of course get sacked if i were in charge, i would call him into his office, if he has one, sit in his chair, put my feet up, and flick bits of paper at him.

"Guess what mate" would be my opening line. He will of course burst into tears, all snowflakes would. I would open his drawers in his desk, and im sure i would find a gameboy with candy crush on it.

I would replace him with a computer programmed to asses all events on the pitch, tactics, players, etc, and changes during the game.

I would represent the manager with a projection of a bonobo monkey at half time to address the team, and get someone to make changes during a game by getting someone to shout "Bonobo sez".

I would programme the computer to use Alex Fergusons philosophy, including being the baddest person in the dressing room. Imagine getting the hairdryer treatment from a bobobo projection.

It appeals to me enormously.

The computer will do, after all you only need a CSE to be a football manager, the computer would do a better job.

Alan of Linton.

p.s, Mather your fired, in fact most would be. Darler would survive, my advice would be not to be so uptight mate. I would dig the pitch up in the dead of night just to loosen him up. Relax, the world wont fall in. I would also publish all accounts.

ppps, After the heady euphoria of winning 3-0 away comes a home defeat.........HAAAAAAAA, the suffering that entails eh.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    If a parent promises a young child an ice cream, then gets to the van, then refuses to buy one, that isnt nice is it.
    No it isn't Frank,it's a bit like pledging £20 to a completion then flouncing off with the money because you wasn't winning,if you didn't want to continue with the competition* then that's fine but you should have stuck by your word on the cash

*I'm convinced that the way that you acted on this subject was just an excuse not to pay up because you was clearly in the wrong and that also wasn't nice was it?

People in glass houses etc

Professor Winston Boogie

I had a gameboy when I was a kid and I’ll beat ANY OF YOU at Tetris. FACT.

Is tetris squares falling kel. I enjoyed that one. I remember when alien invasion started , you couldnt get on it in the social club. People in glass houses eh chalky. Denial is the psychiatric name for it, denying your own problems while accusing others.

Im not going old ground again, i should have predicted your nasty personality would pop up again.

The truth is i dont like you or griff, griff even less, and thats saying something considering your cheating and lying. Anyway, it was 35 quid, i was making up the difference for all those tight a rsed northeners. Griff has a bee because it wasnt his idea, and the money made it competitive.

And a good bottle it bought me. p.s, it was voluntary.

🥱🥱🥱

I’m not a bee-keeper, Frank.

In fact, the original competition concept wasn’t my idea, Deezel came up with it on this board a good few years ago. When he stopped and this board reduced in popularity, I simply moved it to the Carlisle board because I liked it’s simplicity and it was a good idea.I was originally against the money, that’s true, but quite a few others thought we should run with it so who am I to go against public opinion? See? Still no bees.

So, now I see that you’re having a go at Chalky, almost certainly because he’s right and you don’t like it. What you demonstrate, time after time, is an almost psychotic need to have folk listen to your opinion and accept that you’re right. I’m sure there’s a word for it somewhere. But it means that you have a strop when someone disagrees with you, which simply isn’t polite.

You’re right about the money, it was voluntary, but manufacturing a way to flounce off because your assumption that you would win was fast disappearing left you looking like less that a man, Frank. Think of that when looking in the mirror.

Of course im having a go at Chalky, hes a manipulative, lying cheating a hole. Your cleverer with it, insidious is the name for it. I dont have a problem with disagreement has some merit. It usually does not. I dont like either of you, and would avoid you in real life. To be in your company would mean time slowing down, and rolling my finger nails on a desk.

You changed when my final scores joke came about. Couldnt do anything right then, and other jokes.

In psychology there is a word for meeting people who remind you of what your not, i cant remember what it is. When you are reminded, in your case, that your not as bright, dull, dour, predictable, limited, and lacking in humour, you wont like it will you. You feel threatened, you turn.

Chalky is just a simpler soul. You defended him when he was instigating his criminality, says it all really.

Your board has now a healthy readership, when i alighted there you were lucky to get a dozen reads. Your competition is competitive, nowt of which was to do with you. Hence the negativity. I am mostly right about most things, your healthy board is proof.

Can I have that again in English Frank?

Go back and re-read my middle paragraph from earlier today, then tell me which part of your last post disproves that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)