+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Score, scorers and attendance predictions vs. Oxford City 27.02.21 [FAT QF]

3-0 for the magpies. 2 for Turner and another from Knowles. I think we will struggle again to score in open play but Big Ben will be to much for them from set pieces and corners

Who cares

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    Who cares��
    I do.

2u 2me 0-0 Oxford

Oxford lose on pens 3-2

Chuckle Bros delighted with the 3 shots on target(pens).

Who cares
    Anybody who is a true supporter of Notts.

I suggest you are playing the wrong tune on your banjo!

Who cares
    It would bring in much needed funds for the club so I care.

We haven’t even played last years final yet! + we are playing two league matches every week, we don’t have the time to play in a Mickey-mouse cup that may not reach conclusion also, should the NL NOT conclude, we could miss out on chance of promotion if the PPG rule take place due to our cup involvement. There is also of the risk of injuries to key players even though the players are rotated, there are still some key players involved with the cup matches. I fo one, would rather we concentrated on one issue having one single assignment -‘getting promotion out of this ****hole of a league’
    Last edited by BanjoPie; 27-02-2021 at 09:53 AM.

It's interesting how much this competition splits fans Banjo couldn't care less about it, Pedro would rather gauge his eyes out than watch whereas Elite and others are rather fond of it and clearly care.

Personally, like all Notts fans, I want us to win so naturally care a bit but I'm more bothered about the team selection and individual perfomances tbh.

It's hard for me to get too emotional whether we perform well and win or if we misfire and lose. It's just not a league game so simply doesn't matter as much.

We haven’t even played last years final yet! + we are playing two league matches every week, we don’t have the time to play in a Mickey-mouse cup that may not reach conclusion also, should the NL NOT conclude, we could miss out on chance of promotion if the PPG rule take place due to our cup involvement. There is also of the risk of injuries to key players even though the players are rotated, there are still some key players involved with the cup matches. I fo one, would rather we concentrated on one issue having one single assignment -‘getting promotion out of this ****hole of a league’
    I would be surprised if Ardley does not share your views Banjo. I can see lots of rested players and youth team players selected today. Good for them, good for Notts.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I do.
    I care in that it brings some money into the club and I care in that I want Notts to win every match they play in regardless. Other than that I'm not bothered.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast