+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: O/T Anyone Booked Holidays for 2021 Abroad

OK if you're going on holiday abroad this year but next year you'll need more injections no doubt.

If I need 3 injections to go abroad next year then I'll book them and have them. I have worked damn hard all my life, I'm now retired and if all goes to plan I will be all over the place abroad next year, it's called living life to the full.

I've always liked travelling to foreign countries and experiencing different cultures, tasting their foods, seeing the sites I would normally only see on TV or on my laptop along with meeting the people of their land.

Like Howdy I've only got the one holiday to look forward to this October having taken things into prospective since the lockdown.

I’ve had both my jabs but not interested in going abroad this year.I’ve got plenty of W/Es booked in England.Hopefully make it crack next year fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    I’ve had both my jabs but not interested in going abroad this year.I’ve got plenty of W/Es booked in England.Hopefully make it crack next year fingers crossed.
    Same here pal. Got myself booked in at Scarborough at the end of September for a long weekend for a friends birthday bash, four days after hopefully jet out to Tenerife for a week, fingers crossed.

Cancelled three last year, got refunded for two of them more or less straight away and moved one to later on this year.
    Not fussed about going so may have to move it once again.
    First hotel we booked last year has gone up in price by £250 per person.

We should have been returning tomorrow from Turkey, after a 3 week break, I
    moved it to next year for 4 weeks,for the same price.
    Been looking at back end September for a month, in same hotel we normally use.
    What gets me 2 weeks b/b flying from Doncaster £710 pp, yet go two days later
    for 4 weeks b/b flying from Doncaster, same flight times & hotel £630pp, both
    with Tui.
    Might book it, if cancelled move it to next year.

When our lass was working in China i had jabs for all sorts for that side of the world, including India. We needed the Yellow Fever for Brazil, so there's not many what we've missed. If people don't want certain jabs then great, don't have them and stay at home. They'll be more room for other people who have had them.......

Portugal now took off the green list so you’ll need to isolate when back, mates already there and I’m sure he’ll be pissed off when he gets back.

Just spend your money in Britain, there’s some great places even if weather might not be to your approval.

Does anyone think the Government are creating a scare monger factor to make us remain in the UK, so we spend our cash here and not abroad, in order to help boost our economy because of the lengthy lockdown we went through?

I've no idea what they're playing at. Holiday lets are booming in this country and you can't move on the coast. The UK travel industry, airlines etc is big business and it employs a lot of people. Many of whom are still furloughed.

Latest change seems unfair to holidaymakers in Portugal. The government didn't react so quickly when it was India.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast