We were lucky to get 2 holidays abroad last year, with also 2 holidays cancelled.
We used the same hotel both times, with which the hotel & resort, were on the mark with social distancing etc.

I did book for May 2021 for 3 weeks in the same hotel, with Tui holidays, but Tui announced that any holidays, due before 17th May, could change their bookings for free.
So today I got in touch with Tui, I phoned them on my mobile, left on speaker, while also checking on a laptop, I was able to change my holiday on the laptop, when my mobile was answered, so I spoke to the lady, saying I had changed my booking, she said let me check it.
I had changed my holiday to 4 weeks, for May 2022, with more money to pay, ( already paid in full for May 2021 ), but the lady said, I will do you a special deal, she gave me the 4 weeks holiday, with no extra charge, plus I got extra luggage allowance for free.
Plus I got the same for our 4 friends, so four weeks holiday for the price of three, plus given some extra luggage allowance.
So if you have holidays booked with Tui, don't change the holiday online, instead wait on the phone, you might get lucky.