+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Lennon’s old team v Callum Hendry + 10 others

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Ferguson has been absolutely horrendous today - just terrible.

Not done anything right. That one there, get it in the fuuckin box min.

Looks like a boy badly needing a break. Mccrorie similar tbf.

We’ve been better again this second half, same as last time. Just don’t ever look like scoring, same as last time...
    It all reeks of a manager without a clue. He’s lost the plot. We’re a rudderless ship. Put me out ma misery please!

There is absolutely nothing positive to take from today. We were up against a poor team who are vulnerable as most teams defensively in the league but yet again we hardly troubled them. Scott Bain had a fairly easy afternoon in goal for Celtic. We didn’t score again but that doesn’t bother our club because we don’t start our last goalscorer to keep his belief up high.
    No point keep blaming McInnes now as we know his time is up...we need to keep putting the message to the club hierarchy to pressure them into removing him. Cormack has let us down big time this season!

If we play like that in most games we... nah can't do it... we would struggle to score against anybody with that type of display. Any attempts to suggest otherwise would just be papering over the huge, almighty holes. This team needs a huge overhaul and a manager with some positive, proactive thinking. I thought we maybe had a chairman to make this happen but as it turns out I was wrong with that too.

Meh. Everyone has lost interest at both clubs to give too much of a ****.

That was horrible, and entirely to script. The tims must be delighted when they see this in the fixture list - guaranteed 3 points. The worst Celtic side in years as well.

Get that clunt sacked, talking p1sh on Sportsound.

He has played Septic 30 odd times and won 5. @rsehole

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    If Cormack is wanting a single penny from me he had better promote all DNA money will go to get that sh1tebag clunt McInnes to phuck and the biggest sh1tebag in Scottish football Milne has to go as well.
    This is a great idea, I would chip in if this was the offer

Quote Originally Posted by Braintree Red View Post
    This is a great idea, I would chip in if this was the offer
    Me to. Maybe we need to start one of those go fund pages

What's the stats now? 1 goal in 9 games, and that from a set piece?

Anyone on here old enough to remember the last time we scored from open play?

They said on the radio that it was 4 clean sheets in 107 YES 107 Games against them,f@cking shocking

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast