+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lennon’s old team v Callum Hendry + 10 others

Lennon’s old team v Callum Hendry + 10 others

We have a goalscorer now so all is looking good. Celtic don’t have a proper manager now so this should be a walk in the park to our manager who is also our biggest supporter so he will certainly not sh!t the bed against a stand in manager in the opposite dugout.

Callum Hendry is our saviour so I reckon he will score again and dump Celtic 0-1 at Parkhead.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    We have a goalscorer now so all is looking good. Celtic don’t have a proper manager now so this should be a walk in the park to our manager who is also our biggest supporter so he will certainly not sh!t the bed against a stand in manager in the opposite dugout.

Callum Hendry is our saviour so I reckon he will score again and dump Celtic 0-1 at Parkhead.
    So you accept that our defence isn't as sh1t as many as on here try and make it out to be?

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    So you accept that our defence isn't as sh1t as many as on here try and make it out to be?
    Our defence consists of 11 players, as none of our team know how to attack (or maybe they’re told it’s naughty and they’re not allowed to). With that many defenders we should be able to keep the score down in most games.

Celtic will probably do alright from now til the end of season, apparently Kennedy is a well liked figure among the players so I suspect they’ll find form starting with pumping us senseless on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    I’m with you....we have a fantastic defence, a brilliant manager, dynamic board and a strike force that would make you not sleep at night if you were up against them.
    My only concern is the midfield as I am not particularly sure how astute they are as the ball generally flies above their heads.

I’m with you....we have a fantastic defence, a brilliant manager, dynamic board and a strike force that would make you not sleep at night if you were up against them.
    My only concern is the midfield as I am not particularly sure how astute they are as the ball generally flies above their heads.
    YAAASSS!!! COYR !!!!

( Bypassing midfield just gets the ball up to our brilliant striker faster. Double positive !! )

Eye bleeding, insomnia curing 0-0 borefest, or 3 zip to timothy.

COYR

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    YAAASSS!!! COYR !!!!

( Bypassing midfield just gets the ball up to our brilliant striker faster. Double positive !! )
    McInnes has a new saying “cut out the middlemen”

McInnes has a new saying “cut out the middlemen”
    Look forward to the unveiling of his 9-0-1 formation this saturday with goal machine Callum Hendry leading the line.

Good to see so much enthusiasm for this afternoon's game on here...

Wonder how we'll line up...

Lewis
    Hoban Taylor Considine
    McGinn Ferguson Campbell McCrorie Kennedy
    Kamberi Hendry

I can't remember who else plays for us that's actually fit other than Logan, McLennan and McGeouch.

I predict Kennedy will get a reaction out of his players and we'll get pumped without troubling their keeper for 90 mins.

Name:  EvPLl7BWQAUoSsX.jpg
Views: 479
Size:  94.3 KB

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast